Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
If you have literally no idea who I am...
Yeah neither do I sometimes
Anyways without all my breaks and issues, I have known about cubecraft and been apart of the community for almost 4 (I think) years now. I am a gold rank, and previously I was both a Helper and a Moderator on the server. I wouldn't have really considered myself popular by any means on the server so I'm sure most of you literally have never heard of me, but for those who have/remember me, then you sorta know my deal

Ok so...

I would like to apologize to Cubecraft as a whole. One day I just sort of dissapeared with no explanation, and then very rarely came on if not at all. I was going through some personal issues including the loss all 4 of my grandparents in the span of about a month and issues regarding that, as well as this coinciding with the start of high school for me. I was struggling to adapt to the stresses of high school and juggling AP classes and all that jazz at the time, as well as deal with all my personal issues. I was honestly just very overwhelmed and I kinda stopped doing a lot of the things I did in my freetime, including Minecraft. Since then, school and horseback riding have taken over my freetime, where I have had 0 time to play any game, or other activity, let alone minecraft. I know none of that is an excuse for disappearing like I did and I still feel terrible about it whenever cubecraft comes to mind. Overall, its been about two years of inactivity which was just sort of a period of chaos for me. Now that it's summer and school has finally calmed down as well as family and riding, I sort of remembered the community and how much I missed my friends and memories from itself, and how its how I used to spend my summers.

I would specifically (if any of them even see this) like to apologize to the owners, other staff, and my friends at the time of my just disappearance from Minecraft in total, since I not only became really inactive as a staff member and player, but I also provided no explanation for what happened. I was and still am very very thankful for the opportunity I had as a staff member, and the amount of connections I made because of the server, and I still feel so guilty about things happening the way it did.

Anyways, I know people go inactive a lot but it was sort of eating away at me in a sense that I never properly explained myself as well as justified why I just dissapeared all the sudden. I'm hopefully gonna try to be back at least a regular amount if not how much I used to be, and I'm lucky to be able to come back to such a wonderful community. Its amazing in a way to come back and see how much the server has expanded and grown, and its made me feel so proud that somehwhere along the way I was sorta involved. So keep up the great work Cubecraft, and I'm happy to be back :)

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Holy moly, you're back. It's awesome to see you again, Gab! I'm really sorry to hear about your losses and struggles; high school is a really difficult time for a lot of people and I wouldn't go back to that part of my life for any amount of money. It's great to hear that you're getting back into Cubecraft. I hope the changes to the server aren't too shocking; a lot's changed since you were a part of the staff team.

It's really great to see an older member coming back to Cube. If you need anything, we're all here for you. Welcome back!

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
Holy moly, you're back. It's awesome to see you again, Gab! I'm really sorry to hear about your losses and struggles; high school is a really difficult time for a lot of people and I wouldn't go back to that part of my life for any amount of money. It's great to hear that you're getting back into Cubecraft. I hope the changes to the server aren't too shocking; a lot's changed since you were a part of the staff team.

It's really great to see an older member coming back to Cube. If you need anything, we're all here for you. Welcome back!

Yup and I’m glad I am! I'm excited to be getting back into it honestly, I missed it! They seem to be wonderful changes and it’s nice to see the server doing so well! Thank you so much, it means the world!

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hey hey Gab, welcome back! Hope you’re doing well everything that’s gone on. All my love and support is going out to you! :D

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I wasn’t really active when you were around but from the reactions you’ve got from this post I can tell it’s a good thing you’re back. Welcome back. Hope to see you around :)

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
previously I was both a Helper and a Moderator on the server.
You must be having a rly easy time getting around the forums when signed into your account.
All jokes aside, good to see you return, even though I wasn't on this server back in 2016, sad to hear about your quick fire family deaths.

Reactions: MadGab210

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
You must be having a rly easy time getting around the forums when signed into your account.
All jokes aside, good to see you return, even though I wasn't on this server back in 2016, sad to hear about your quick fire family deaths.
Haha xD thank you so much! Yeah it was a rough time, but they are all in a better place now hopefully

Reactions: Lilleh__

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Welcome back. I remember tales of you from the last time I was staff here. It's been so long that I don't really remember if you and I had a chance to say hello before. I'm sorry for your losses and hope that your life is a little less stressful.

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
Welcome back. I remember tales of you from the last time I was staff here. It's been so long that I don't really remember if you and I had a chance to say hello before. I'm sorry for your losses and hope that your life is a little less stressful.
Uh oh idk if tales are good or bad! xD but thank you :) well if we didn’t then hey, and thank you so much it means a lot.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
First of all, welcome back, Gab!
I remember you from 2016, when you were a Mod. Good times, but I hope you’re doing great now. Oh, and I’m so sorry to hear about your losses, but you’ll get over it.
See you around! :)

D

Deleted member 352903

I joined August 2017 ;-, and idk you, but hi and welcome back

Last edited by a moderator:

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
Sorry for your losses and struggles :( Though it's good to take time off to find yourself and settle emotionally again, you did what you had to do.
I don't know you (joined recently) but maybe I'll see you around the server ^^
On another note, I'm fascinated by horseriding taking over your free time! You can't really do that where I'm from (microscopic island) but the 2 or 3 times I've done it abroad were always funny experiences!

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
Loskol wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom