Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
COME ON just bring it back i just miss it a lot now also add it to bedrock because I mean why not? WHY THE HECK NOT AHHH Tower defense on bedrock would get tons of players and you just have to copy the code from Java. I want to play it with my friend who has BE but not Java actually he has Java now but THE GAME IS GONE which makes me very angry and upset. also Bedrock has 50x the players so more games added = more hype and it was just a fun game so just bring it back please I know you wanna

RaptexGames

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
Texas
www.youtube.com
It must be taken into account that they are only adding changes little by little in the updates to improve the server and bringing an old minigame would be modifying it again for bedrock and that it is optimized but there will be many bugs due to the new versions

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
The reason why CC removed tower defense and other gamemodes is low player count, that makes it slower to start new games. If they will add tower defense again, the players will split into one more game group and due to this games will be starting slower. This may potentially hurt CubeCraft Java as players may leave because of this possible long waiting time.

And within Bedrock I think it would be very hard or nearly impossible to move all features that are on TD Java to Bedrock because of different code used on both versions.
Also, right now they are working on 1.19 update so it's not very likely that they will be considering this in nearest future.

Reactions: Stijnnn_

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
To add on to what was said above, as mentioned in the 1.19 thread here, there may be a chance for old gamemodes such as tower defence to come back once it is certain that games are able to start in all times as mentioned in the FAQ spoiler :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom