Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hey hello pls vote

• Total voters

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I actually report quite a lot of hackers
But most of the time Sentinel bans them after I reported them, and my report gets closed
Idc if it gets closed, but I feel like the evidence (video) I provided should be on their appeal, this way Crazyman can handle appeals of players that are wrongly banned way faster

win-win, right?

Players (hackers) only get an unban if they were not hacking, so if I were to have clear evidence, appealing is not necessary anymore

yay

edit: woops I forgot tags
@Kqjwjevebeowjqhn @lil' sheep @CyberAutumn @Gainfullterror @MegaCoin
well you always give good feedback
go wild

another edit:
some idiots wanted tag too :>
@PapaTijd @CyberAutumn

lol another edit:
Next to all this, I saw players getting punished using labymod evidence, then I contacted the mod asking explanation and they said "There was more evidence submitted by players not using labymod"
SO DONT USE THE LABYMOD EVIDENCE AS PROOF LMAO

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 352903

I don’t agree
I mean I agree
And add a new color. Right now, there’s Accepted and there’s Closed. I would change Closed to Denied, and for “has been already punished” reports I would add a Closed, in blue.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
No. I mean when you report somebody and he has already been punished they close your report, like if it was denied. I would add a new color for these reports. Closed, not Denied.
I don't see the point of that
Your report got "closed/denied" anyway, your evidence is not used

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
No. I mean when you report somebody and he has already been punished they close your report, like if it was denied. I would add a new color for these reports. Closed, not Denied.

I don't see the point of that

Your report got "closed/denied" anyway, your evidence is not used

Yes it IS very helful for people who want to apply for Helper.

Staff will always take a look in your reports before they make a decision...

And:

• Reports: Reporting is all about quality over quantity. If we see that you made 10 reports but only 2 out of the 10 were actually accepted, it reflects back on your capability of identifying illegal modifications or your general understanding of the rules. Being a part of the team doesn’t always mean you will have someone by your side at all times, that means working independently sometimes.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

And:
Reprots that got closed because the reprotted user has been punished already obviously don't count in that situation

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Definitely yes! This would prevent people from saying "plzz kobokroft accept me apply me no haxeron but me be not fair banneron". (Or something else xd)
If implemented, this would make the staff member's life a bit easier.

And:
But that's not even the point of this thread, right? Berre wants (if somebody else has reported the cheater) sentinel to provide the youtube link of the evidence on the appeal site, because this would make it easier for staff members to handle appeals.

Reactions: Priley

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Reprots that got closed because the reprotted user has been punished already obviously don't count in that situation
You really think that if somebody withh e.g. 350 reports wich off only 175 Handled,
the staff will look into ALL Closed reports x_X

But that's not even the point of this thread, right? Berre wants (if somebody else has reported the cheater) sentinel to provide the youtube link of the evidence on the appeal site, because this would make it easier for staff members to handle appeals.

That’s why I voted ‘yes’ on the poll, I like the suggestion itself...
Now you not only see 1more ‘yes’ in the poll but also got it in words... is that what you asked :/ ? ...

D

Deleted member 352903

It isn’t but Josher was supporting my suggestion:
I don’t agree
I mean I agree
And add a new color. Right now, there’s Accepted and there’s Closed. I would change Closed to Denied, and for “has been already punished” reports I would add a Closed, in blue.
C:

Reactions: Josher and remio

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
You really think that if somebody withh e.g. 350 reports wich off only 175 Handled,
the staff will look into ALL Closed reports x_X
Why do you think it takes so long to review an applicant?
Partly to check their report activity, that's btw not even the main thing to focus on

but can you guys pls stay on topic and reply to the idea I had?
Feel free to make a suggestion thread about your idea

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I guess you are suggesting that the additional evidence you submit gets added to their report. I've been pushing for that for a while already.
I think this should only be a thing for hack-reports, just so Crazyman doesn't get all these fake appeals and he can focus on players that are wrongly banned ;)
but thanks for the support ^-^

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
I actually report quite a lot of hackers
But most of the time Sentinel bans them after I reported them, and my report gets closed
Idc if it gets closed, but I feel like the evidence (video) I provided should be on their appeal, this way Crazyman can handle appeals of players that are wrongly banned way faster

win-win, right?

Players (hackers) only get an unban if they were not hacking, so if I were to have clear evidence, appealing is not necessairy anymore

yay

edit: woops I forgot tags
@Kqjwjevebeowjqhn @lil' sheep @CyberAutumn @Gainfullterror @MegaCoin
well you always give good feedback
go wild
I agree i think that if staff have found the vid of him hacking they should increase his ban!

D

Deleted member 59979

I dont see a problem with this. Would help speed up appeals a lot and should reduce the people going on discord "i get ban but i no hax unban my"
+1

D

Deleted member 100818

I don’t agree
I mean I agree
This seems the best solution to me. "Closed" seems way too negative when being red, blue is more neutral. Anyways I agree with the suggestion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I don’t agree
I mean I agree
Escalated this :
Denied = the reported offence doesn't match the provided evidence/invalid report
Closed = the reported offence that would have been accepted but Sentinel or another moderator dealt with the user in the time before the report has been handled.
Closed reports can be used/viewed as they contain usefull extra evidence.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom