Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like the small change?

  • Yes

  • No (why?)

  • Dosn't matter


Results are only viewable after voting.

Kloska

Forum Professional
Jul 3, 2016
2,564
4,272
564
23
Sweden
I have a small suggestion for PvP Duels.

What?

Make the rematch denied if a player leaves and automatically make the lonley player tp to the lobby.

Why?
This is a small quality of life change makes it all a bit better.
 

Priley

Forum Legend
Jul 6, 2015
4,118
16,202
719
23
reprotland
I have a small suggestion for PvP Duels.

What?

Make the rematch denied if a player leaves and automatically make the lonley player tp to the lobby.

Why?
This is a small quality of life change makes it all a bit better.
Already been suggested, but of course I agree!
 

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
2,580
1,343
248
22
I have a small suggestion for PvP Duels.

What?

Make the rematch denied if a player leaves and automatically make the lonley player tp to the lobby.

Why?
This is a small quality of life change makes it all a bit better.
Wouldn’t hurt. Like what Gainfullterror said, you wont be able to say “gg” but thats only 1 experience. Not a whole lot if you can win a few duels
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kloska
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
Top Bottom