Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Theking_

Mar 11, 2017
Good, I am disappointed the truth, I have been banned unjustly by the sentinel without having anything illegal besides not only once but twice, at the moment I am banned for 1 month and my appeal was denied, I do not know how to review the appeals but the truth In a big disappointment to see how they banned me and denied the appeal.
In the first time that I banned I had opptifine installed so I assumed that was the reason for banning so I decided to remove the opptifine to prevent the same thing from happening, try to communicate with some Server Staff but not achieve anything.
Now on the second time I banned sentinel being this time I play with the normal minecraft with nothing installed but unfortunately I have been banned.
I would like to know how appeals are reviewed, I doubt it will be at random.

Sorry for the English I am Spanish speaking and I do not know enough to do a sentence so long, so I use the translator

Buenas, estoy decepcionado la verdad, he sido baneado injustamente por el sentinel sin tener nada ilegal ademas no solo una vez sino que dos veces, en estos momentos estoy baneado por 1 mes y mi apelacion fue denegada, nose como revisan las apelaciones pero la verdad en una gran decepcion ver como me banearon y denegaron la apelacion.
En la primera vez que me banearon tenia instalado el opptifine por lo tanto supuse que eso fue el motivo de baneo por lo que decidi quitar el opptifine para evitar que sucediera lo mismo, trate de comunicarme con algun Staff del servidor pero no logre nada.
Ahora en la segunda vez que me banea sentinel siendo que esta vez juego con el minecraft normal sin nada instalado pero lamentablemente he sido baneado.
Me gustaria saber como revisan las apelaciones, dudo que sea al azar.

perdon por el ingles soy de habla hispana y nose tanto como para hacer una frase tan larga, asi que uso el traductor

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Good, I am disappointed the truth, I have been banned unjustly by the sentinel without having anything illegal besides not only once but twice, at the moment I am banned for 1 month and my appeal was denied, I do not know how to review the appeals but the truth In a big disappointment to see how they banned me and denied the appeal.
In the first time that I banned I had opptifine installed so I assumed that was the reason for banning so I decided to remove the opptifine to prevent the same thing from happening, try to communicate with some Server Staff but not achieve anything.
Now on the second time I banned sentinel being this time I play with the normal minecraft with nothing installed but unfortunately I have been banned.
I would like to know how appeals are reviewed, I doubt it will be at random.

Sorry for the English I am Spanish speaking and I do not know enough to do a sentence so long, so I use the translator

Buenas, estoy decepcionado la verdad, he sido baneado injustamente por el sentinel sin tener nada ilegal ademas no solo una vez sino que dos veces, en estos momentos estoy baneado por 1 mes y mi apelacion fue denegada, nose como revisan las apelaciones pero la verdad en una gran decepcion ver como me banearon y denegaron la apelacion.
En la primera vez que me banearon tenia instalado el opptifine por lo tanto supuse que eso fue el motivo de baneo por lo que decidi quitar el opptifine para evitar que sucediera lo mismo, trate de comunicarme con algun Staff del servidor pero no logre nada.
Ahora en la segunda vez que me banea sentinel siendo que esta vez juego con el minecraft normal sin nada instalado pero lamentablemente he sido baneado.
Me gustaria saber como revisan las apelaciones, dudo que sea al azar.

perdon por el ingles soy de habla hispana y nose tanto como para hacer una frase tan larga, asi que uso el traductor

Appeal for your ban and say that you don't use hacks or mods and explain what happened before you got banned. Otherwise if it's denied, contact a Staff Member (Developer is easier). If you have any more questions feel free to send me a PM here.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom