Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Hi :v

I have just a few random suggestions that I wanted to share with everyone and see what you thought about them too, there isn't a specific game mode or area that these are all targeted but I thought they would either be fun to see, use, bring back for no reason or make things a bit better with organisation and space.
Ok, on to the suggestions,

Survival games item drops
I knowwwwww... one day i might make a thread that doesn't involve survival games but this is a small thing that's my own opinion and isn't really too big of a deal. When you used to play Survival games, when you won the items that the last enemy was holding (or whatever items were lying on the floor) would be left to fill up your inventory. I thought it was fun and I liked it because you could either try and put the guys armour on as fast as possible and start running around it or you could grab TNT if there was any and start spamming it everywhere. It had kinda became a tradition for me to put the last guys armour on to run around in at the end of the game but the other day I found out this had been 'fixed'.
*cries*
I know this isn't a major thing but for peace of mind I thought I would ask if it was possible to stop the items being deleted again at the end of the game <3

Cat win effect
I was looking at a certain persons profile picture the other day when I thought of this idea (@Cynamooo ) I thought it would be fun to have a win effect that involved shooting exploding cats into the air and have a flashing (repeatedly appearing and disappearing) cat hat appear on your head. :3

Interactive TNT Win effect
Now this idea has been influenced by an older idea for a gadget I had. If you want to see that suggestion ill put a link at the bottom. Don't post on the thread though.
This is basically a win effect that spawns TNT in a line where you run and shoots fire works into the air. That sounds pretty simple but the extra add on is also when you press shift you hear a loud explosion sound and you are shot into the air along with a large circle of coloured fireworks and TNT shot out in each direction that explodes quite quickly.

Game organisation
I don't know how many people have noticed how similar paintball in the arcade is to block-wars but i think the concept of both games is very similar. I don't know how a lot of people will feel about this but my suggestion is because they are so similar, why not have them in a same area and have paintball as another version of block-wars and move the signs into the block-wars lobby. This would mean you have more room in the arcade for another new game
(obviously I know you could have another lobby built but for the case now it would free a space and be able to update arcade with a new game quicker)

New game for arcade

Now my suggestion for a new game for arcade. If you ever played on the chunk I think you will know what it is and this game was probably one of my favourite games ever and I haven't played it in so long.
I suggest bringing "DoubleTrouble" to cubecraft.
I'm hoping a lot of you already know or remember what DoubleTrouble was and can help me out explaining it, it was a team of 2 game where one person was I guess a "runner" and the other was an "attacker". In a simple term for those who never played it the runner ran around and was in control of avoiding attacks for the team and getting around the map, this player though i think had no was of attacking other teams. The attacker though was sat on top of the runner and was in control of attacks and dealing damage and killing the other teams, they have absolutely no control of where they moved though.
I think you picked a kit for each role in the team and you would be put in a game and which ever team had the most kills by the time the timer ran out won.

That's all of my suggestions :p thanks for reading through them and obviously if there is anything you can add or give feedback on then that's always welcomed. If you hate them all then feel free to send all of your hate towards the thread. If you want me to explain one of my ideas a bit more then you can just ask as well :p

The older Vanity suggestion thread I made that I mentioned:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/vanity-suggestions.181646/#post-764457
The gadget I was on about was the quake gadget, don't post on this thread though as you will be necroposting and that's against forum rules :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom