Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jurgenpro

Dec 31, 2017
Greece
Hello community of cubecraft I am jurgenpro I came at your server as soon as I have heard from a lot of players and from the server lists that the cubecraft is one of the hugest minecraft networks so I want it to try my luck on that network.Also if I will found a break ruler I whould instant report them since I love to see the players to have fun by having a friendly environment not only for the old players but also and for the newest players that they are trying to be part of this community like me.
Thank you for taking your time by reading this introduce. I hope to see you around in-game

Have a nice day/night,
Jurgenpro

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Welcome :D I hope you'll have an amazing time here on Cubecraft. If you even want to talk to somebody of you need help you can always start a conversation with me.

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
Hi, nice to meet you! c:
Feel free to contact me if you have any problems.
If you haven't already, please read the forum rules! ---> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ <---

~Yutooooshi
Welcome Jurgenpro!
Please feel free to contact me if you have any problems.
If you haven't already please read the forum rules: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Have a great day! :)

~Yutoooooshi
Goodjob

Reactions: Ayroh
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom