Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
@Axyy Hey there buddy, I almost forgot to mention you! You have been the biggest support ever, I appreciate all you've done for me and others. You have a golden heart with the sweetest personality. I'm proud of you and you are so strong, I am so glad we got to talk and become friends. I love you from the bottom of my heart.
You're awesome 🥺:heart:

• Love
Reactions: JokeKaedee

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
Hey Joke, nice to get to know you better. I don't know you that well, but you seem like a very positive person and a great friend! I hope to talk to you more often in the future! <3

Last edited:
  • Love

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey Joke, nice to get to know you better. I don't know you that well, but you seem like a very positive person and a great friend! I hope to speak more often to you in the future! <3
Thanks, that means a lot! Would definitely like to talk to you more often :)

• Love
Reactions: Floerkleed

ItsHqrvey_

Novice Member
Aug 18, 2021
Eggwars Island
www.youtube.com
Hey, CubeCrafters! 👋
I'm back with a reintroduction because it has been a while since I last properly introduced myself.
My name is Joke, but you can call me Kaedee too if that's what you prefer.

Basic information.
Let's start with the basics. I am currently 16 years old (23/07/2004) and I was born and raised here in the Netherlands. My mother was born in Thailand and a big part of my family lives there, so I visit them every other year. I find it interesting how the Dutch and Thai cultures differentiate so much, but look quite similar too. Culture is something I greatly admire! I started to learn the Thai tongue pretty early and I speak it pretty well to this day. I also speak English (duh), French, German and Spanish! Please don't be afraid to start a conversation with me or ask me anything if there's anything you are unsure of. 🤗

Some more information about me!
I have one hamster and a cat. My hamster's name is Coco and she is a dwarf hamster. My cat's name is Maugie (inspired by Mowgli) and honestly, I have no clue what type of cat she is. All I know is that she is the cutest thing alive and how sweet she is. My hamster is currently 6 months old and my cat turns one year in a month! :confusedcat:

My favorite genre is horror! I've watched almost all the movies and shows in that category on Netflix. Though one of my favorite movies is Titanic, it is so emotional. But the most important thing is that Leonardo DiCaprio plays Jack :). 🎬

My favorite colors would be black and purple. Black because it brings quite some emotions with it and it matches with almost everything. Purple because it could be both a happy and sad color. Plus, it's a really pretty color in general! 💜

Reading and writing are two of my passions. I write about my life and experiences quite often. I am currently working on a book. My favorite author is Karin Slaughter, she writes literary thriller stories. 📖

Here are some things I like doing outside of CubeCraft.
When I was younger I always loved being creative and artsy, so I did! I think I was around 8 years old when I started drawing and painting more often. 🎨

I used to follow dancing classes too, not that I did it for a long time, but it was great fun! I honestly don't even remember what type of dancing it was, but most of the music was Latin and pop. 💃

Some sports I did with my dad were playing golf, darts, and pooling. 🎱
We used to do this every weekend and it was our thing, I had so much fun! These are sports I would still do later when I'm older.

As to this day, I play soccer. I joined a team two years ago and I've been playing for almost two seasons now. I am an RB/Goalie :) Nothing I enjoy more than playing some games for fun and practicing. These girls mean a lot to me, a sports team can bring you closer to other people! ⚽

Binging shows! One of my most favorite things to do. I made a Watchlist thread where I listed a few shows and movies in some categories. The idea was to share movies and shows with other members of the CubeCraft community! If you want to check it out, you can do so here.

And of course, I love playing videogames! Here are some other games I play: Phasmophobia, Valorant, FIFA, League of Legends, Sims 4, CS:GO, Among Us. There are more games, but these are the games I enjoy most. If you would like to play any of these games together, feel free to message me on here, whenever I'm online on the server or Discord! My Discord is JokeKaedee#6393. 🎮

My History with CubeCraft :cube_dark:
I started playing Minecraft in early 2016. Most of my friends were talking about Minecraft and I had no clue what it was. I looked up some videos and the game looked pretty interesting. After seeing what the game was like I bought the game and added CubeCraft as my first and only server ever. I remember the lobbies for each game, the signs on the glass where you could choose what map to join. Man, I miss those times! CubeCraft has been an amazing server and I have always enjoyed its games. The games I used to play most were Speed EggWars and SkyWars. I remember playing Speed EggWars with a friend of mine, @GoddelijkeFristi he carried me (thank you x). As time went by I tried some other games and here I am now, playing almost all games and still enjoying most of it! 🎲

I joined the Forums on March 24th, 2020 which is almost one year ago today. I have always loved writing and reading about other people's experiences, I had high hopes and CubeCraft did not disappoint. The Forums are an amazing place for people to share their stories, experiences, quotes, ask questions and just have fun together. In my first year on the Forums, I have posted over 170 messages and am planning on posting many more! I remember posting my first thread, my first introduction. I was excited and received a ton of positive reactions, this definitely made me love the community even more. Sometime after I posted my first introduction I started writing threads about favorite games, tried submitting a map (which didn't work out but it was definitely a fun time!), and chatted with a lot of friends and members. ♥️

The Translation Team :cube_dark:
After playing on CubeCraft for a while I saw some threads and notifications about the Translation Team. It seemed like a fun and interesting team to be part of and it definitely is! I joined the team on the 9th of May in 2020. When I first joined I was a Trainee, I had to prove myself by taking a test where I had to translate parts of some threads. In three days, my mentor told me I did it! I was part of the Translation Team. Not too long after I joined, a new position opened, Translations Coordinator. I got accepted on June 27th, 2020. This position was super fun and interesting, I learned a ton of new things and got to know amazing members of the community! The Translation Team definitely made my time on the CubeCraft server more fun. 🎉

Special people 💘
This section is dedicated to some important people and great friends I met through playing on the CubeCraft server.
@Quis I remember when we both joined the Translation Team and you didn't make it, but we never really stopped talking. You are still a great friend to this day. You have always been there for me and I will definitely be there for you whenever you need a friend to talk to. Also, you're funny :).
@Lozora We met in the same way as Quis and I! You're a great friend and I feel like I can rant to you about anything when needed. We've had some downs but we learned about each other's personalities even more. Thank you for staying around and being you. I appreciate your kindness and input!
@Headqche We used to do everything together. We spent hours and hours together every day, no break, just calling and having fun together. I saw you as my sister (I guess) and I definitely don't regret anything we did together. Thank you for being who you are and how great of a friend you are. You are one of the funniest people I've ever met on CubeCraft and I don't think anyone could ever change that. Thanks for the memories.
@KristN_ Hey cutie. You too are an amazing friend. You are one of the kindest people on here and you never fail to amaze me. Calling or playing with you makes my day (even though you make some noob decisions in Valorant sometimes). Thank you for being so nice and being the way you are.
@Keanu Oh boy, let me tell you. I trust you with everything I own. You are like a long-lost brother who I don't speak to that often, but when needed, I know I can count on you. Thank you for being there for me and letting me rant. You are one of the kindest people out there. Much love!
@Siftenly I don't know how we started talking but I definitely don't regret it. We stayed up until 5 in the morning calling and you helped me get through tough moments in my life without even knowing it. Thank you for being the helpful, supportive, and funny friend you are.
@Basketman Hey hey big brother. You too have helped me get through all these tough moments in my life. I appreciate you for checking how I'm doing and just talking to me. You have been a great help for my mental health and just how I'm doing in general.
@.ja. Hii Reempje!! Thank you for letting me rant to you, you are one of the most amazing people on here. You are not afraid to express yourself and you are definitely one of the most supportive friends I've made on here.
@Axyy Hey there buddy, I almost forgot to mention you! You have been the biggest support ever, I appreciate all you've done for me and others. You have a golden heart with the sweetest personality. I'm proud of you and you are so strong, I am so glad we got to talk and become friends. I love you from the bottom of my heart.

Of course a big thank you to all my other friends on here that I've met while playing. You are all amazing people!!

That's it I guess! If there's anything else you would like to know, just @ me! Have a great one :). 👋
Me2 i play league of legend but sooooo trash lmao

• Haha
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥳
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Top Bottom