Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
Skyblock is unique. Unlike Eggwars, everybody is trying to achieve a common goal. But how you go about achieving it, is up to you. You could build giant auto farms, buy mob spawners, or build a house for your pet cat. Or, if you want, you can spend all of your in-game life savings on cookies. This freedom is how buildings are built, friendships are made, and how communities are brought together. This freedom is unheard of in PvP games like Eggwars or Skywars. It is unique to Skyblock.

With these thoughts in mind, Rivanaul and I have decided to create a Skyblock discord server. Our goal is to bring the unique community together and to have it grow. Here, you can share ideas, show off cool features of your island, and participate in competitions. This server is also a great place to connect with players and to invite friends to join your island.

I know that Skyblock has only just been announced, but we felt that it would be better to have the community set in stone before Skyblock officially releases.

Discord link: https://discord.gg/V4ZnMSn

If you have any questions, we’ll be glad to answer them! You can either DM us on Discord or start a conversation on the Forums.

CatsLoveRainbows#1850
Rivanaul#6386

Thank you, everyone!

-CatsLoveRainbows and Rivanaul

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom