Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BSCB

May 27, 2023
Hello, I have been banned from CubeCraft Discord Server in the early morning, I appeal here because I can't find any official appeal system if I don't have access to your Discord. As for what I did, that night all I said was that Java was dying and that I didn't understand why, they say that Java is suffering economically, but then they deactivate the sale of ranks for 8 months (Ironically, I really don't know exactly how long they have been deactivated), it seems that they were killing java on purpose, and I was asking if anyone had any explanation or data to better understand the situation. After this, I went to bed, and the next day, I was banned from Discord. Actually, I don't think this is a reason to ban me, not even to mute me, because I didn't really say anything offensive, I just commented what I think and asked for answers to the community. I don't know if I was banned permanently or for a period of time. Please, if any staff can tell me some data about this, I would appreciate it. My Discord nickname is: iHermanozToothless#9147 and my Discord ID is: 712827310197440522. Thank you very much!

Postscript:
I sent this through the chat to speak in Spanish.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom