Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RaiseYourDoge

Apr 24, 2021
Hello!

I created this thread to try and clarify something with active forum members and perhaps staff members? Which will most likely respond.

First of all, i've been playing here ever since HiveMC closed doors of their Java server, i enjoyed my experience, with Labymod even more, when i saw announcement of Java Cubecraft switching over onto the other version, i lost interest and even my friends that used to play here, quit, i couldn't handle another fall of server so i quit minecraft in general and now play once or twice per month.

Second of all, step closer to cubecraft announcement, i'm not going to be rude but who asked for 1.12.2 update? I understand cubecraft has analysis and everything but no one wanted that, in fact you could see by server losing players after, it was mentioned version will be changed for better creation of games and updates of server in general, which come up every couple of months, quite pointless if you ask me.

The graph that was posted in announcement of that 1 year ago, was a graph of how many players joined through 1.12+ version, but were high role staff members aware of Pvp being ruined? Especially FFA which has gone down from 600 to 200, i understand Skywars, Bedwars, Eggwars were apparently somewhat supposed to be "special" as it's one of other hundred servers that has 1.9 pvp with these gamemodes, but it really doesnt go well with it, it really doesnt, graph might have displayed through which version players joined but not which gamemodes they played, i dont understand why was there version switch when no one asked for it, server just died and it's going to become another-like M***plex by continuing like this.

1.9 PVP is hated, i'm not going to say more cause otherwise haters of high combat versions will appear however i'm very sure version update has brought us to what is cubecraft now.
Looking further for responses, i'll try to answer any asap, if you think im wrong gimme your thoughts of all this

RaiseYourDoge

Apr 24, 2021
Oh since this is under "Suggestions & Feedback" category, i suggest to back 1.8 pvp, read my stuff above before responding plox :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Yoooo congrats!!!
Muhh wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
JustNathie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
JustNathie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
JustNathie wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Top Bottom