Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2021
Moscow, Russia
foxfil.xyz
Pronouns
He/Him
[CLOSED]
Why?
“I really do not like the idea of this thread. Reports aren't like other ingame statistics and shouldn't have a "leaderboard". When you report people, it is because you want to help make Cubecraft a better place (or become a helper but let's ignore that), not to get an additional leaderboard, even if it's an unofficial one. This thread might make reporting look like a race of some kind, which is really not the case, or at least shouldn't be the case.” -iTBD

I know this banner is awful sorry
7CBFD477-BC9B-4AE2-B0C8-FBF0884A4EAE.jpeg
Hi! In this thread you can find the most handled Java reports leaderboard!

Want to be added? Just reply to this post with the link to the video of reloading the reports page. Why video? I know it’s boring, but some cheaters can just edit the page code and send the screenshot of this. So you need to send a video, not a screenshot.

🥇1st place: AlexpYT192 | 4,580 reports
🥈2nd place: -
🥉3rd place: -

🏆4th place: -
🏆5th place: -
🏆6th place: -
🏆7th place: -
🏆8th place: -
🏆9th place: -
🏆10th place: -
🏅11th place: -
🏅12th place: -
🏅13th place: -
🏅14th place: -
🏅15th place: -
🏅16th place: -
🏅17th place: -
🏅18th place: -
🏅19th place: -
🏅20th place: -

🦊FoxFil’s place: FoxFil_ | 82 reports (haha a special place for me because I’m the owner of the thread)

Last edited:

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I really do not like the idea of this thread. Reports aren't like other ingame statistics and shouldn't have a "leaderboard". When you report people, it is because you want to help make Cubecraft a better place (or become a helper but let's ignore that), not to get an additional leaderboard, even if it's an unofficial one. This thread might make reporting look like a race of some kind, which is really not the case, or at least shouldn't be the case.

Unxliee

Feb 24, 2019
Mars
I really do not like the idea of this thread. Reports aren't like other ingame statistics and shouldn't have a "leaderboard". When you report people, it is because you want to help make Cubecraft a better place (or become a helper but let's ignore that), not to get an additional leaderboard, even if it's an unofficial one. This thread might make reporting look like a race of some kind, which is really not the case, or at least shouldn't be the case.
Well said 👀

FoxFil_

Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2021
Moscow, Russia
foxfil.xyz
Pronouns
He/Him
True, ok so I can leave this thread and say what you just said in the beginning (for the people in the future)

True, ok so I can leave this thread and say what you just said in the beginning (for the people in the future)
done, @iTBD is it OK for you?

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I just expressed my opinion, you don't have to "leave" the thread because of it, perhaps other community members will love this idea, but I won't be one of them.

Reactions: FoxFil_ and Amazinq
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom