Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JGCreate

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2021
Nederland
Hello!
I know a lot of games are closing, but I have a few ideas for later to attract more players.

First of all, I'm not trying to disrespect anyone's work, just giving idea's/suggestions. Thanks! :D

Marketing:
1. Social media marketing on TikTok should be have a better link between the server and the viewers. Most video's are about Minecraft, not CubeCraft, what makes it harder for people to see the link. A better link between the server and viewers have a better connection.
The new CubeCraft java. Summary of past 6 videos:

- 31/8, Drake meme with Minecraft video as background, no link to Cubecraft.

- 26/8, Frogs, on popular TikTok sound, no link to Cubecraft.

- 23/8, Minecraft meme, no link to Cubecraft.

- 18/8, Minecraft video, no link to Cubecraft.

- 17/8, Minecraft video, no link to Cubecraft.

- 9/8, Cubecraft video, clear link to Cubecraft, but only for bedrock, not java!

2. Better schedule for posting videos, better for social media algorithm

3. Use more viral trends and audio's

4. Make events for small, potential and fast growing influencers, and give rank upgrades/plus as a prize. A lot of small creators don't want hundreds maybe thousand of dollars, and are happy with something like a rank. This isn't a big investment but could work great. Don't rush to find content creators that want to do this, make sure it's worth it and a good investment.

Get returning players
1. New plus rank, with leveling system so people have to return to win the prizes. People without plus can earn prizes too, but less/more boring ones. I would keep the original plus-items, but add this like a 'gamepass'.

2. Better loot: gadgets and trails are great, but something refreshing would be great too. For example, pets with a leveling system, at a certain level you can give them a name, or maybe a color or trail. This is just a example, so people will be more likely to return. But stay creative!

3. Refreshing games and events like magic and mayhem. I know this is really expensive, but maybe you can do this once a year, for christmas for example :D, after the server goes better, it sure would be a great surprise to see games like Minerware return in the future!

More profit
1. New ranking system, like Bedrock. A 10$ investment sure is a lot easier than one worth more than 100$. You'll be more likely to get a sale since gameranks might be a bit better than an Iron rank, with nothing. Converting ranks like obsidian to every game rank would be possible, but maybe keep the name 'obsidian' just because it was always called obsidian.

Hope I inspired you, please let me know with a comment what you think about it instead of the agree/disagree button, i'm pretty sure you don't agree or disagree with everything I say. Thank you and have a great day! :D

shout out to @Story for reading this

EntityRqised

May 29, 2019
United Kingdom
Pronouns
She/Her
I very much agree with the marketing you mentioned in this forum post. For months I’ve been wondering whether the social media side of CubeCraft would advance etc.
Social media is a massive thing, and when used wisely can be used to a business’ advantage. It wouldn’t be everything, no. However it would bring new curious players into the Java Platform.

Social media trends
Social media has different algorithms and trends according to the different platform. It’s hard to understand it at first, but when learnt it can be used as a great tool.
If CubeCraft used these it could attract the right players at the right times, the ‘gamers’.

On Instagram right now, you can also become a business account (Cube already is) but you can advertise your posts for a small fee onto people’s feeds who have interactions with similar feeds or into the genre of ‘Gaming’ or ‘Minecraft’

Contacting big YouTubers!
I’ve mentioned it before on other forum posts, but contacting big creators like seapeekay, hannahrose etc. These youtubers are just examples but these creators already know the server as they practice for MCC on CubeCraft. So they’d be more curious to any proposals given to them.

An idea could be to contact them, proposing giveaways of ranks, bundles etc for their subscribers. This could bring traffic to the server. Also, I know technically CubeCraft would be losing money for the ‘ranks’ however the chance that the giveaway winner would buy their own rank would be slim to none. The player could be more prone to play on the server too.

Just a few of my ideas for social media marketing for the future
(Yes I’m a social media marketer nerd)

@Story :))

Aqxcv

Jun 7, 2022
Hello!
I know a lot of games are closing, but I have a few ideas for later to attract more players.

First of all, I'm not trying to disrespect anyone's work, just giving idea's/suggestions. Thanks! :D

Marketing:
1. Social media marketing on TikTok should be have a better link between the server and the viewers. Most video's are about Minecraft, not CubeCraft, what makes it harder for people to see the link. A better link between the server and viewers have a better connection.
The new CubeCraft java. Summary of past 6 videos:

- 31/8, Drake meme with Minecraft video as background, no link to Cubecraft.

- 26/8, Frogs, on popular TikTok sound, no link to Cubecraft.

- 23/8, Minecraft meme, no link to Cubecraft.

- 18/8, Minecraft video, no link to Cubecraft.

- 17/8, Minecraft video, no link to Cubecraft.

- 9/8, Cubecraft video, clear link to Cubecraft, but only for bedrock, not java!

2. Better schedule for posting videos, better for social media algorithm

3. Use more viral trends and audio's

4. Make events for small, potential and fast growing influencers, and give rank upgrades/plus as a prize. A lot of small creators don't want hundreds maybe thousand of dollars, and are happy with something like a rank. This isn't a big investment but could work great. Don't rush to find content creators that want to do this, make sure it's worth it and a good investment.

Get returning players
1. New plus rank, with leveling system so people have to return to win the prizes. People without plus can earn prizes too, but less/more boring ones. I would keep the original plus-items, but add this like a 'gamepass'.

2. Better loot: gadgets and trails are great, but something refreshing would be great too. For example, pets with a leveling system, at a certain level you can give them a name, or maybe a color or trail. This is just a example, so people will be more likely to return. But stay creative!

3. Refreshing games and events like magic and mayhem. I know this is really expensive, but maybe you can do this once a year, for christmas for example :D, after the server goes better, it sure would be a great surprise to see games like Minerware return in the future!

More profit
1. New ranking system, like Bedrock. A 10$ investment sure is a lot easier than one worth more than 100$. You'll be more likely to get a sale since gameranks might be a bit better than an Iron rank, with nothing. Converting ranks like obsidian to every game rank would be possible, but maybe keep the name 'obsidian' just because it was always called obsidian.

Hope I inspired you, please let me know with a comment what you think about it instead of the agree/disagree button, i'm pretty sure you don't agree or disagree with everything I say. Thank you and have a great day! :D

shout out to @Story for reading this
Ok good

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom