Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Hello! So I have been thinking about this for a while but Emerald and Obsidian ranks really don't have many more perks compared to the other ranks. Emerald gets a vote in Minerware while Obsidian can vote in Wing Rush, as well as Minerware. Even though both ranks can fly in lobbies I still don't feel they are worth the price anymore.

1595514678840.png

To upgrade from Diamond to Emerald, for £40, you get to fly in lobbies, vote in Minerware. You also get a few more additional perks within the whole of Cube such as 1 more weekly bonus, 25 more friends, 2 more people in a party, 6 more vanity items and a 2 day cool down when finding a chest in the lobby.

Now to upgrade from Emerald to Obsidian, for £50, you get to vote in Wing Rush and have a free multiplier. As well as, 1 more weekly bonus, 50 more friends, 10 more people in the party, around 8+ more vanity items, a 1 day cool down when finding a chest and finally a Uber Cubelet discount when crafting.

They also both unlock one more free slot in Skyblock. However, I honestly don't feel they are worth the price anymore. To vote for 2 extra games and have another Skyblock profile and a few more friends/party slots is almost £100 upgrade. I have Emerald rank and I am happy that I bought it since I have used it for 2 and a half years now. Overall, I do think we need a few more perks with these two ranks. If a new game ever comes out I hope it will only be Obsidian and Emerald that get the vote.

I would like to know anyone's opinion on this topic. Have a nice day and thanks for reading!

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator 🌷
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
England
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree, I have seen many other players that have noticed this issue as well. I never bought Obsidian myself because it just isn't worth it. I think a new voting feature should be prioritised for only Obsidian before another is given to Emerald.

Reactions: Gemmmmie

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think the price for the Emerald rank is perfect as it is now, but I agree on the Obsidian rank (I bought it a few days ago with summer sale).
The perks are almost the same as the Emerald rank.

But I think a lot of people forgot that the ranks are made to support the server and the perks you get are extra. I understand if people disagree with me on this, but this is how I see it.

I made a thread a few months ago where I asked and suggested more Obsidian rank perks, but it wasn’t Escalated and Implemented. Maybe you can make a new one.

I don’t think the perks should change fast, but it would be nice 😇.

Reactions: Gemmmmie

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I agree, I have seen many other players that have noticed this issue as well. I never bought Obsidian myself because it just isn't worth it. I think a new voting feature should be prioritised for only Obsidian before another is given to Emerald.

Obsidian does need a few more games that only has their vote, 100%.

Reactions: Lyriie

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I think the price for the Emerald rank is perfect as it is now, but I agree on the Obsidian rank (I bought it a few days ago with summer sale).
The perks are almost the same as the Emerald rank.

But I think a lot of people forgot that the ranks are made to support the server and the perks you get are extra. I understand if people disagree with me on this, but this is how I see it.

I made a thread a few months ago where I asked and suggested more Obsidian rank perks, but it wasn’t Escalated and Implemented. Maybe you can make a new one.

I don’t think the perks should change fast, but it would be nice 😇.

I am happy with Emerald, another perk would be nice but it isn't needed. However, Obsidian has very few perks compared to Emerald. I think one or two more game votes would be nice for the rank.

Reactions: Quis and Lyriie

WhySoLate

Mar 30, 2019
I have obs rank and i dont tink its to much.
But Its true that it doesnt have a lot drifrend commpared to emerald rank. But its just fun to have bc its the highest rank, it can also be anoying bc you will get targeted a lot.
if you want a rank i recomand buying emerald or dia rank bc the prices are good and you can do a lot.

Reactions: Gemmmmie and Lyriie

SkyHope_

Aug 25, 2018
This idea is intended for people who want to level up more faster

What if we gave Obsidian the chance to get an EXP multiplier for a certain period of time?

(Those who are Obsidian will know that it is for one time)

For example:
1 month = 1 Uber Cubelet (Obsidian current reward)
2 months = 1 EXP multiplier
(Time is debatable of course, it's just my opinion)

Perhaps with this detail, Obsidian would stand out more.

Thank you for reading!
Have a nice day :)

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator 🌷
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
England
Pronouns
She/Her

What if we gave Obsidian the chance to get an EXP multiplier for a certain period of time?

For example:

Thank you for reading!
This sounds like a good idea!

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens

For example:

Thank you for reading!

I do like the idea of the rank having a Multiplier every few months possible. However, I still think Obsidian should have another game where only they can vote.

Reactions: SkyHope_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom