Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello, all!

I was working on this project for a while now and it got a bit delayed when I got Designer but I decided to get it over with!
I present to you... My own KOTP minigame map (1.14.4)! :D

This map features the popular Duel minigame KOTP! You have the freedom to adjust the number of ender pearls that are given during the fight, as well as adjust the knockback level on the stick!

The core text strings of the map, including the map explanation and "Congratulations" or "Too bad", have been translated into several languages by @Elenahh's translation team! :D

The spinning cube was designed and animated by @Story and I have already showcased it HERE, so make sure to check that thread out if you're curious about the details! :)

I've credited a few other members in the map itself! You can also watch the walkthrough video down below to get an idea of the map! :cube_light:

Next to the map, you'll also receive a few .txt files that will probably come in helpful at some point. I really do recommend you read them!

Walkthrough video:

The map can be downloaded via Mediafire HERE! Get a friend and have a great time! Feedback is very much appreciated! Bugs and glitches can be reported to me under this thread!

~ Riley

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Your eye for detail is amazing! The game itself might be a bit small but I love how you executed the idea. The lobby looks as fun as the game itself. I like the itemframs with the heads in, that's a very clever way to introduce the team that helped you with the map.
When we played KOTP some time ago, I was hoping that this map would be finished soon, so I could beat you faster and easer ;p
Can't wait to play this together and great job! c:

Smoothlyy

Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2019
USA
The map and supporting details look very clean. Might have to try this on my own. i love how everything is so clear and easy to understand. What I am most interested in is the process of this project, basically the commands you used to make this possible. I would love if you could make this project open source(I'll understand if you don't want to.) If you have time to share the process of the project that would be great!

D

Deleted member 294498

I didn't participate the KOTP tournament but still...
First of all, I really like the translations and the spinning cube.
These are just ''small'' additions to your map and make it looks fancy.
The special effects like jump boost are also well made and don't cause bugs :)
Wow, the nausea effect is dope! Maybe I can use that in my maps too :p

Soo.... Good luck with your MineCraft Bedrock maps now! ^^

Reactions: Priley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Your eye for detail is amazing! The game itself might be a bit small but I love how you executed the idea. The lobby looks as fun as the game itself. I like the itemframs with the heads in, that's a very clever way to introduce the team that helped you with the map.
When we played KOTP some time ago, I was hoping that this map would be finished soon, so I could beat you faster and easer ;p
Can't wait to play this together and great job! c:
Thank you so much! <3

The map and supporting details look very clean. Might have to try this on my own. i love how everything is so clear and easy to understand. What I am most interested in is the process of this project, basically the commands you used to make this possible. I would love if you could make this project open source(I'll understand if you don't want to.) If you have time to share the process of the project that would be great!
This is definitely something I'd like to do in the near future, thanks :)

I might give it a try since you worked hard on it.Im personally not a big fan of maps but this one looks promising
Thank you!!

I didn't participate the KOTP tournament but still...
First of all, I really like the translations and the spinning cube.
These are just ''small'' additions to your map and make it looks fancy.
The special effects like jump boost are also well made and don't cause bugs :)
Wow, the nausea effect is dope! Maybe I can use that in my maps too :p

Soo.... Good luck with your MineCraft Bedrock maps now! ^^
Thanks Lion :D

Dronade

Novice Member
Dec 16, 2019
Wales, UK
It looks really good ^-^, it looks like very professional quality. I've never heard of KOTP until this post so I have no clue how the mini-game works :oops: but the build itself is really cool, and the transitions with button presses look super smooth. Really good work, Riley! :p

Edit: shut

Last edited:

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
It looks really good ^-^, it looks like very professional quality. I've never heard of KTOP until this post so I have no clue how the mini-game works :oops: but the build itself is really cool, and the transitions with button presses look super smooth. Really good work, Riley! :p
I've never heard of KTOP either! ;)

Regardless, thanks :D

D

Deleted member 481668

Whow Parrot! I really love this map, everything is looking very professional. When can we play this map haha, I want to play this map! :)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom