Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ArachneCow

Member
Jul 4, 2026
5
2
4
16
where?
Pronouns
He/Him
To be honest, I'm not entirely sure how or if it could work because I'm not very knowledgeable about coding in Minecraft, but the CubeCraft team has done some cool things so if it was worth the effort this could be a cool addition. People have asked for rods in the past but seem to usually get declined because of the clunkiness of current bedrock rods, so if there was a way to mod them on bedrock to be closer to 1.8 Java that could be pretty cool.
 

Mohammed Edries

Well-Known Member
Nov 20, 2020
159
137
119
25
Libya
Pronouns
He/Him
To be honest, I'm not entirely sure how or if it could work because I'm not very knowledgeable about coding in Minecraft, but the CubeCraft team has done some cool things so if it was worth the effort this could be a cool addition. People have asked for rods in the past but seem to usually get declined because of the clunkiness of current bedrock rods, so if there was a way to mod them on bedrock to be closer to 1.8 Java that could be pretty cool.
Hello hope you well.

Sorry friend nothing personal but I'm completely against anything that is unfair to mobile players "touch" on Bedrock platform cuz it's originally their platform.


Best regards 🌹
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmpleFawn7332

yurisatori0312

Well-Known Member
Jun 1, 2025
506
918
99
Japan, Tokyo
translate.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/They
I think the current state of fishing rods is fine as it is. If we were to make them work like Java 1.8.9, it would inevitably put mobile players at a disadvantage on Bedrock, since there are mobile players. (I’m not a mobile player myself, so I don’t know how fishing rods are controlled on mobile.)
 
  • Agree
Reactions: Mohammed Edries
Sep 25, 2026
1
0
2
17
I think it would be a genius idea to add to bedwars. I have been talking with my friend (a fellow Cubecrafter) about it and it has been the most widely spoken subject for years. If it was in the weapons menu and it costed like 10 diamonds or 20 if need be. That would be a great addition to bedwars. Though it would put mobile players at a disadvantage it would be great to add.
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Capitan
    Volunteers Coordinator
  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

Cubecast EP 30 out Dec 31st
That was a really great Q&A Live, CubeCraft.
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on yurisatori0312's profile.
bonjour yuri, j'aime beaucoup ta nouvelle photo de profil
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow cyber:D
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
hi cyber
Top Bottom