Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

UltraPublicCoder

Jun 7, 2016
Dear Cubecraft,

I know this is meant to be a report but since I can't report on the report forum. so Quetzi told me to create a threat on the forum with my bugs report.

The 2 bugs I've found are both in Slime Survival (Freeze Tag Mode).

1) The first bug I've found was being rechosen as slime because a slime left.
When that happened my previous side-task was canceled and a new one got assigned but I've never received a message of my new side-task in chat. only when the game was ended it showed it in chat. (3 pictures are given with all chat messages during the game.)

2) The second bug I've found is when a slime leaves while slimes are being chosen (before game) there's no other slime that gets chosen. But when we're in-game if a slime leaves a new slime gets chosen.
resume:
Before game: 4 slimes gets chosen. 1 leaves. 3 are over. (4 - 1 = 3)
While game: 4 slimes are chosen. 1 leaves. 1 gets rechosen. 4 are over. (4 - 1 + 1= 4)

GamePicture-1.png GamePicture-2.png GamePicture-3.png

UltraPublicCoder

Jun 7, 2016
If you want the reason why i got banned on report forum.
This is why:

I've reported a player from another server for using hacks.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 59979

lmao since when can you get banned from the reporting site..
You can get banned for false reports since idek. That is what happened to this person. Its your fault if you got banned from the reporting site. Perhaps reading the reporting guidelines and rules would help.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Top Bottom