Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasonDahFoxo

Mar 6, 2020
I was hacking on Egg Wars and I was temp banned, how long is it? I would include my ban number or something but ever since awhile ago It glitches and closes out of the server before saying the Number.

My username is :MasonDahFoxo

Reactions: SpoonySimone

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
You were punished by CapitanGato, the punishment will expire after 30 days, you can appeal here with the appeal code: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/MasonDahFoxo/MCO
If you're having issues retrieving your appeal code, I suggest contacting (support@cubecraft.net) and explain to them your problem of not being able to retrieve your code, due to your game menu closing out and see if they can assist you.

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
You were punished by CapitanGato, the punishment will expire after 30 days, you can appeal here with the appeal code: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/MasonDahFoxo/MCO
If you're having issues retrieving your appeal code, I suggest contacting (support@cubecraft.net) and explain to them your problem of not being able to retrieve your code, due to your game menu closing out and see if they can assist you.
- Locked as question has been answered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom