Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

goldy16

Jul 12, 2020
ive been banned from cubecrafy java play on geyser bridge bedrock i know Bedrock movement is different than java, and sliming steps, not jump, and i cant play java minecraft, because i have bad pc

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
ive been banned from cubecrafy java play on geyser bridge bedrock i know Bedrock movement is different than java, and sliming steps, not jump, and i cant play java minecraft, because i have bad pc
Hey.
It doesn't matter if a staff member punished you, or if you got banned by sentinel.
In both cases, you must have gotten a appeal code.
You can use it to appeal your punishment on appeals.cubecraft.net
If your appeal gets denied and you feel like you weren't guilty, then contact the staff member that punished you(If it was a staff member), or if it was a sentinel ban, then contact one of the sentinel developers.
In both cases, you can start a conversation with them on the forums, or you can message them on Discord.
By the way, can you move the thread to support @Fesa :)?

Reactions: TyFoxy and goldy16

goldy16

Jul 12, 2020
a
Hey.
It doesn't matter if a staff member punished you, or if you got banned by sentinel.
In both cases, you must have gotten a appeal code.
You can use it to appeal your punishment on appeals.cubecraft.net
If your appeal gets denied and you feel like you weren't guilty, then contact the staff member that punished you(If it was a staff member), or if it was a sentinel ban, then contact one of the sentinel developers.
In both cases, you can start a conversation with them on the forums, or you can message them on Discord.
By the way, can you move the thread to support @Fesa :)?
and i got ban on cubecraft bedrock also, whyy?? i dont use hacks, and mods also

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
What’s your IGN for Java and Bedrock? Also if you try to play on Java with Bedrock you will get banned as Bedrock has different mechanics. If you were banned on Bedrock you probably were using a client.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
https://github.com/GeyserMC/Geyser i use this way for bedrock play for java, (removed) my code bedrock, java i dont want join
Oh do not share your appeal code, you should remove that as that is private information. I just wanted to know your Gamertag to see your ban. Geyser is still a work in progress and if you appeal then you might be able to get unbanned, however if you were banned on both platforms I assume you might have been using a cheat client too.

Reactions: goldy16

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
So, could you provide me with your in game name/gamertag for Java and Bedrock and I’d be happy to look into this real quick for you!

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
Hi there @goldy16,

I understand that you are attempting to solve your punishment issue. I also understand that you are using GeyserMC modification for the server, and have been banned causing you to have issues joining.

If you have been banned as you have stated, please make an appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ explaining your issue in detail and providing an explanation to what has happened. This way we may better help you solve this issue.

Best regards,
-Ty

goldy16

Jul 12, 2020
Hi there @goldy16,

I understand that you are attempting to solve your punishment issue. I also understand that you are using GeyserMC modification for the server, and have been banned causing you to have issues joining.

If you have been banned as you have stated, please make an appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ explaining your issue in detail and providing an explanation to what has happened. This way we may better help you solve this issue.

Best regards,
-Ty
this user never play on server, and why i hot java ban and get bedrock?

goldy16

Jul 12, 2020
" has never joined the server, please make sure you are entering your username and not your appeal code. [JAVA ONLY] If your current username is not working, try your player UUID. You can check your UUID at namemc.com
Hi there @goldy16,

Best regards,
-Ty
" has never joined the server, please make sure you are entering your username and not your appeal code. [JAVA ONLY] If your current username is not working, try your player UUID. You can check your UUID at namemc.com

goldy16

Jul 12, 2020
Hi there @goldy16,

Best regards,
-Ty
i try vpn, but v3 error, how to be??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on Frontlane's profile.
best upgrade from mentor to helper xD congrats!!
Muhh wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Yoooo congrats!!!
Muhh wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
JustNathie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
JustNathie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom