Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I've just realised, I now have 750+ messages. So I decided to make this
Ok, let me keep it simple. I know you guys hate to read :)

So I'm RayzMC, was known as Godzley_Playz before. I'm British-Chinese, as you can guess. I'm between 12-15 years old. I usually play minecraft in my spare time because I enjoy it,one of my favourite servers is cubecraft ( obviously! )
Aside from gaming, I like to do gymnastics, reading good books ( I mean good books,I'm picky.) and traveling :)
I would like to visit the Maldives and the US someday, since they are on my top travel list. I'm a cheerful person, maybe even helpful at times. My gaols is to see real snow ( Yes,I'm the weird girl who has not seen real snow -_- ) and maybe even become a staff member here? Who knows..

Let's get random...
I like watching Drama and comedy series on TV ( Tell me if your one of the following fans! :D )
-Arrow ( Interesting,really interesting)
-Lucifer ( That devil.... #Deckerstar )
-Supergirl ( #Karamel Those ships ^^ )
-Flash?
-Legends of tomorrow

Sorry if I made your eyes bleed and making your brain bored!

-RayzMC
(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Congrats on 759+ messages! Also, snow is amazing, you should see it :3

He's going to hate it where I live.

You say you like good books? What genre? And what are your favorite picks? I'm trying to get back into reading, but there has been very little interesting books I see these days.

Reactions: DanDaDino

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
You say you like good books? What genre? And what are your favorite picks? I'm trying to get back into reading, but there has been very little interesting books I see these days.

I like Percy Jackson, it's really interesting if you haven't read them all. Once you get into it, you can't get out :P
If you enjoy more "kiddish" books maybe Big Nate ( Comic book series ) and Diary of the wimpy kid?
The Assassins too, mystery book.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I like Percy Jackson, it's really interesting if you haven't read them all. Once you get into it, you can't get out :p
If you enjoy more "kiddish" books maybe Big Nate ( Comic book series ) and Diary of the wimpy kid?
The Assassins too, mystery book.

I'll check out The Assassis, everything else, already done :P. I would recommend the Throne of Glass Series if you are interested in fantasy, possibly Unwanted (but pretty cringy), and practically any John Green.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I'll check out The Assassis, everything else, already done :p. I would recommend the Throne of Glass Series if you are interested in fantasy, possibly Unwanted (but pretty cringy), and practically any John Green.
Ok, if I see them in the book store or library, I'll check it out. Thanks!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I can back this up :p
Remove that "at times", you're always helpful.

You know you will get what you want, welcome Rayz! <3

Although you are not new xD

Thanks for the warm welcome ( i feel new today )! Those words are so nice of you! It made me feel better today :D

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom