Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Item durability

• Total voters

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Hey!

Rubik recently fixed multiple glitches, one of which was to equip an armor piece by using your Hotbar. When he fixed this glitch he also was able to now show item durability which is awesome. The only issue is now not only can armor break but swords in egg wars do too now. I feel that weapons shouldn't be able to break in egg wars. I am now constantly having to buy 2 wooden swords to rush because they break so fast. Personally I don't mind armor breaking but items/weapons aren't really making a better gameplay experience.

Thanks.

Reactions: GHSpaghetti

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Is that really a problem though? I don’t think so.

Armor absolutely has to break as fights wouldn’t end in OP mode. You seem to understand that much which is good. As for other items like swords it takes quite a bit for those to break. Even the wooden ones. Swords are a lot more durable than you think and by the time you upgrade to diamond you shouldn’t need another. I’ve never had a diamond sword break on me, and I’ve been in some pretty long fights.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Is that really a problem though? I don’t think so.

Armor absolutely has to break as fights wouldn’t end in OP mode. You seem to understand that much which is good. As for other items like swords it takes quite a bit for those to break. Even the wooden ones. Swords are a lot more durable than you think and by the time you upgrade to diamond you shouldn’t need another. I’ve never had a diamond sword break on me, and I’ve been in some pretty long fights.
But you don’t need to upgrade to diamond. I’m a rusher and I like to keep the games short. When I grind wins there’s no time to “upgrade to diamond”. You just want to break eggs and win with your wooden sword.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
But you don’t need to upgrade to diamond. I’m a rusher and I like to keep the games short. When I grind wins there’s no time to “upgrade to diamond”. You just want to break eggs and win with your wooden sword.

then just buy multiple wooden swords. They’re only 5 iron which is not at all difficult to obtain. Unbreakable swords wouldn’t be utilized as much as the weaker ones can be replaced easily and the stronger ones wouldn’t need to be replaced.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
then just buy multiple wooden swords. They’re only 5 iron which is not at all difficult to obtain. Unbreakable swords wouldn’t be utilized as much as the weaker ones can be replaced easily and the stronger ones wouldn’t need to be replaced.
But where does this bring any fun or something special to the gameplay that your sword breaks mid-battle??? It was much better when they didn't and I don't know many PVP game modes where this is a feature. Why? Because it's a waste of time.

Reactions: PiggyPlex

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I think it’s a part of the game. I think if armour doesn't break it will take ages to end a fight. Just make an extra set of armour and an extra sword before you go to the enemy.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Durability is just another thing you have to account for when choosing to buy items. I seem to have my wooden/stone swords break almost every OP game I play now and I don't mine too much. It makes the game slightly more interesting for me because I have to make a decision if I should stay for a fight or not based off my weapon durability. The game is based around item management, and I enjoy having even slightly more depth added to that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom