Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Hello I am Dord and I have something to say that I think its weird how when I use digger kit on some maps there are just 0 ores pretty annoying and weird making this kit not fun cause you might not have any ores to mine. For example map ancient: 0 ores on that map on island you spawn on.

Reactions: 6VJ.

6VJ.

Sep 12, 2019
well not every map fits the kit.
if you use scout on small maps u dont need it.
if you use enchanter, archer, swordsman or iron golem in OP mode you dont need it.
so use the kit fits the Mode, Map and you!

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
well not every map fits the kit.
if you use scout on small maps u dont need it.
if you use enchanter, archer, swordsman or iron golem in OP mode you dont need it.
so use the kit fits the Mode, Map and you!
I understand you, but the point I want to make is the new maps I notice few of them have ores and I would love to know if this is on purpose or why this is, I understand not every kit fits every map or mode but I don't think I used to have this problem. Now I pick the kit and realise after spending time mining for ores the map don't have ores.

Luukk

Nov 20, 2015
A tower in TowerDefence
Yeah, I understand your point of view. Therefore there are a lot of kits you can choose to meet your needs and the opportunities per map. I personally change my kits according to the kind of map I am playing.
But is you think all maps should have ores you can consider creating a thread on the designated suggestion subforum

Reactions: Stineos

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Yeah, I understand your point of view. Therefore there are a lot of kits you can choose to meet your needs and the opportunities per map. I personally change my kits according to the kind of map I am playing.
But is you think all maps should have ores you can consider creating a thread on the designated suggestion subforum
Thank you for your comment. I understand you., but I can't see from being in cage picking kits if the map has ores or not.

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
I personally think it's more fun without people who are camping on there island smelting ores, so I do like those maps

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I personally think it's more fun without people who are camping on there island smelting ores, so I do like those maps
Sitting on your own island and melting ores is not necessarily camping, the player is only camping when they put lava or something around it or make it impossible to get to you but use this kit and melt ores and mining is not camping.

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
If it is camping or not it's still sitting on your island the whole game and make good gear, that makes it less fun for others

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
Top Bottom