Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ACOM_Gaming

Dec 26, 2021
I had made great progress on my island with many branches, elevators platforms, etc. After that due to exams season I had to be offline for 2 to 3 months. After I came back My island was somehow resseted and all trees and generators and farms were just scattered on island. I was also trying to look for a way to reset this solo island but that isnt available right now. Please tell me some options and solutions for this
1640495745691.png

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I had made great progress on my island with many branches, elevators platforms, etc. After that due to exams season I had to be offline for 2 to 3 months. After I came back My island was somehow resseted and all trees and generators and farms were just scattered on island. I was also trying to look for a way to reset this solo island but that isnt available right now. Please tell me some options and solutions for thisView attachment 205316
Are you on a co-op? Check to see if you are that may be why.

ACOM_Gaming

Dec 26, 2021
Are you on a co-op? Check to see if you are that may be why.
It is my single player world. and even if it was coop you dont just get your island reset with your quests not reset and remove over 900 wood slabs spaning over 30x30 or area

I know single player cant be reset. But seriously, how did it get reset automatically but cant be reset manually. I am ready to redo all stuff but i cant even have another fresh start

Island might have been potentially hacked but cant say tbh

Last edited by a moderator:

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I had made great progress on my island with many branches, elevators platforms, etc. After that due to exams season I had to be offline for 2 to 3 months. After I came back My island was somehow resseted and all trees and generators and farms were just scattered on island. I was also trying to look for a way to reset this solo island but that isnt available right now. Please tell me some options and solutions for thisView attachment 205316
Do you have any Old Screenshots of your island

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
AnolTongi wrote on Hoshi's profile.
hamburger
New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
Top Bottom