Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
Is UHC ever going to become a thing? If so, what will be done about x-ray hacking? I love UHC and would enjoy playing it on the server, but I'm honestly fearing the amount of hackers who will swarm there. As a person who used to... Not play fairly, I can safely say that hackers will love playing UHC to ruin hours of legit player's work. Is the new anti-cheat going to somehow protect against x-ray (if UHC does start up)?

Reactions: Empty Inside

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well, a few weeks ago the Staff has played it in the Community Stream, so I don't know when it will be released.

I don't know about the X-Ray thing, I do know that the Devs are working on the Anti-Cheat atm. More I can't say, my memory isn't very good.. I mean is very good:rolleyes::p!

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Well, I think this is again like a Free-Build scenario. They put a sort of date on it and then we need to wait several weeks. So Hopefuly soon. :)

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Hopefully it comes sometime soon, although don't expect any definitive answer from anyone about it.
In the meantime if anyone is interested in playing some uhc on a private server just message me. We play quite often and it's all players from cube that play.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Is UHC ever going to become a thing? If so, what will be done about x-ray hacking? I love UHC and would enjoy playing it on the server, but I'm honestly fearing the amount of hackers who will swarm there. As a person who used to... Not play fairly, I can safely say that hackers will love playing UHC to ruin hours of legit player's work. Is the new anti-cheat going to somehow protect against x-ray (if UHC does start up)?
I love UHC too and I'm really hoping it stops
X-Ray hackers too! Sadly I don't know the answer to this

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Hey!
Is UHC ever going to become a thing?
UHC is and will become a thing! As you may or may not know, we have been testing it in the community shows which you can watch on CCGN twitch.
If so, what will be done about x-ray hacking?
As far as I'm concerned, x-ray hacks hasn't really been talked about.
I'm honestly fearing the amount of hackers who will swarm there
An anti-cheat is currently being worked on as we speak now. Developing/programming does take a long time and I promise you this new anti-cheat will decrease the amount of hackers tremendously. Fear not! ;)
Is the new anti-cheat going to somehow protect against x-ray
Again, I don't know much about the situation of x-ray hacking, but I will for sure bring it to the staff teams attention if it hasn't been mentioned already. :)

I hope I answered most of your questions about UHC. :)

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
Hey!

UHC is and will become a thing! As you may or may not know, we have been testing it in the community shows which you can watch on CCGN twitch.

As far as I'm concerned, x-ray hacks hasn't really been talked about.

An anti-cheat is currently being worked on as we speak now. Developing/programming does take a long time and I promise you this new anti-cheat will decrease the amount of hackers tremendously. Fear not! ;)

Again, I don't know much about the situation of x-ray hacking, but I will for sure bring it to the staff teams attention if it hasn't been mentioned already. :)

I hope I answered more of your questions about UHC. :)

Since x-ray hacks / texture packs aren't being brushed, I'm just scared to play UHC because x-ray hacking will become the next biggest threat. People don't even need a hack client, all they need to do is click a few times and they automatically have an x-ray texture pack. :eek: It's also going to suck if there are hackers that the anti-cheat doesn't kick/ban, because you will work to get OP for a long-ass time, only to get killed by hacker. I'll still play it with pro friends to decrease the chances of losing after wasting hours of play-time for one round of a game though.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
It's the same as any game though, I can spend 10-15 minutes in a game of survival games only to lose out to a hacker at the end.
I do agree it will be frustrating when it does get released, and if cube don't release an a/c sometime soon then the game may be a big flop.

Reactions: LoadzAF

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
Since x-ray hacks / texture packs aren't being brushed, I'm just scared to play UHC because x-ray hacking will become the next biggest threat. People don't even need a hack client, all they need to do is click a few times and they automatically have an x-ray texture pack. :eek: It's also going to suck if there are hackers that the anti-cheat doesn't kick/ban, because you will work to get OP for a long-ass time, only to get killed by hacker. I'll still play it with pro friends to decrease the chances of losing after wasting hours of play-time for one round of a game though.
Maybe a possibility for the new anti cheat? Some kind of anti xray

Qatell

Nov 8, 2015
XRay has already been addressed, although we can't eliminate it entirely, we will do our best to limit its effect on gameplay.

Reactions: skifby and Cyan

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Going to lock this thread since the questions have been answered.

If you have anymore questions about this topic or anything in general, feel free to start a private conversation with me and I'll see what I can do for you. :)

Locked.

Reactions: Loriayle and skifby
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom