Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hey @TechnoBoop @DarkStray, Just to help you guys with the on going discussion, this clip itself is not enough evidence to declare the player is cheating.

The other players you mentioned DarkStray, had a completely different situation compared to this, one placed 10 blocks in 1 second which is definitely not possible, while the other was clicking insane cps while having extremely smooth aim. Along with that there was more discussion that went into it.

Hope this helps you guys :p

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Hey @TechnoBoop @DarkStray, Just to help you guys with the on going discussion, this clip itself is not enough evidence to declare the player is cheating.

The other players you mentioned DarkStray, had a completely different situation compared to this, one placed 10 blocks in 1 second which is definitely not possible, while the other was clicking insane cps while having extremely smooth aim. Along with that there was more discussion that went into it.

It does, thanks a lot! :D

Reactions: wxzzrd

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com

Hes placing at the same speed/aster than nicholas in that clip

Cubecrafttalk

Novice Member
May 23, 2019
Hes placing at the same speed/aster than nicholas in that clip
What made me think he might be hacking was that he must be clicking at insane speeds but he gets the aim to place the blocks correct easily while doing 180' turns when we was going up.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
From time to time, I come across players who do great things which makes me want to learn it. I recorded the clip of this guy building in such a cool way. At the start 3 blocks at a time and then blocks on the side and god knows where as he goes up. Video is below. Please let me know how its done (if its legit)

Hello ive opened a report with this clip, do you have this uploaded to your xbox profile so i can get a higher quality version?

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Also to mention that this can be learnable i did it in bedrock on accident actually. However if you see someone break blocks rapidly without a pic axe are any tools. Report them

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I mean it looks pretty fast but I don’t think it’s a hack but I can’t do that kind of stuff on iOS it’s only pc it’s jitterclick

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I mean it looks pretty fast but I don’t think it’s a hack but I can’t do that kind of stuff on iOS it’s only pc it’s jitterclick
Its a build macro, the player that i got banned ( a week before) told people "if i get banned i won't appeal even though im not cheating" this account then pops up, builds the same with the same playstyle, the friends on the xbox account are very similar

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Its a build macro, the player that i got banned ( a week before) told people "if i get banned i won't appeal even though im not cheating" this account then pops up, builds the same with the same playstyle, the friends on the xbox account are very similar
Cala chin just said that the player placed 10 blox in 1 second not 4

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom