Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cubecrafttalk

Novice Member
May 23, 2019
From time to time, I come across players who do great things which makes me want to learn it. I recorded the clip of this guy building in such a cool way. At the start 3 blocks at a time and then blocks on the side and god knows where as he goes up. Video is below. Please let me know how its done (if its legit)

Reactions: Wave Master7S

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
There's some people that can bridge like that. I am not one of them, but they have been practicing for a long time. I think you can do that if you have x clicks per second and aim.

Cubecrafttalk

Novice Member
May 23, 2019
Thanks for the info both of you. It seems number of clicks has to be higher than an xbox or switch controller or mcpe or ios can do. Seems strange to include something in the bedrock version where most players will be on these and wouldnt be able to do so without attaching additional hardware (keyboard and mouse) to their systems.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
That is called breezly bridge and I think that PC players can do it by making at least 12 clicks per second although my respects for that user ... it took me almost 2 years to do it perfectly, it is very difficult to do
It isn't called breezly. Breezly is exactly that bridge but without jump (jumping makes it much easier). This is jitterbridge, and is not that hard :).

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
From time to time, I come across players who do great things which makes me want to learn it. I recorded the clip of this guy building in such a cool way. At the start 3 blocks at a time and then blocks on the side and god knows where as he goes up. Video is below. Please let me know how its done (if its legit)

This is a build macro, if you can find more clips of him doing this it should get him banned :)

• Sad
Reactions: MeliodasWrath
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom