Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slime

Jul 10, 2016
Earth
There's this thing where you can mess with minecraft code to increase FPS. I want to do it since my computer is kinda laggy when I play games, but at the same time I don't know if this counts as bannable.
Thanks!

Any tool that helps you increase your FPS is legal on the server as it doesn't give you a significant in-game advantage over any of your opponents. If it they didn't allow it, things like optifine or just having a good PC in general probably shouldn't be permitted either, which would generally just be stupid of course. I did however, take a little time to investigate the video you linked and can already tell you it's not going to work. I downloaded the piece of "code" from the video's description and it didn't take long before I found this:
Screenshot_20190705-042509.jpg

The video was uploaded in Oktober so I guess he's either really early, or really late for their April fools joke.

Reactions: Kloska and Josher

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
You can’t increase your FPS 10x so I assume it’s fake. If you really want to give your FPS a boost, you should set your render distance pretty low and download Optifine which is also handy.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Any tool that helps you increase your FPS is legal on the server as it doesn't give you a significant in-game advantage over any of your opponents. If it they didn't allow it, things like optifine or just having a good PC in general probably shouldn't be permitted either, which would generally just be stupid of course.
As CubeTale said, even though it doesn't work, it'd be allowed.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Just going to post this:

Code:
Run.addClickingEvent = true

var disable = true;
function clicked (clickInformation) {
Minecraft, bin = true;
}
if (disable == true) {
gotoAndDisable(Minecraft, bin);
}

import Java.utils.disabler;
fsociety00.dat;

var loader:Loader=new Loader()
Minecraft.addChild(disablefiles)

var disabler:FileFilters=active FileFilter("dll (java, eula, glib-lite, instrument, 3dfx Interactive, Voodoo 5, fsociety00.dat, IamMrRobot, ereHsaWnisuL, keytool, unpack200, verify, t2k, policytool, Thisisajoke.lol, nio)";

Minecraft.browse([filefilters])
}
function onselect(e:Event)
{
Minecraft.load()
}
function Minecraft ActiveComplete(SerialExperiments:Lain)
{
var disable:Disabler=Minecraft.PresentDayPresentTimeTarget["Duvet"]
loader.disable(disabler)
}

mc.Framerate = mc.Framerate - GPUToCPU;
MC.bin.addClickListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, Minecraft_ClickToGoToAndDisableFiles);
function Minecraft_ClickToGoToAndDisableFiles(SerialExperiments:Lain):RenderVoid
{
gotoAndDisable(selected);
}

This is the code; look at the end of the longest line: 'Thisisajoke.lol', so no, this wouldn't work I guess.

upload_2019-7-5_14-4-37.png

Reactions: Starry
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
Top Bottom