Status
Not open for further replies.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
If you still think that he was cheating/hacking, report him but to be honest, I don't think he will get banned because the video seem to be a bit laggy and I can't see anything weird with the game.

Some people are just good at the game and can win without dying.

Tube Burner

Feb 7, 2018
If you still think that he was cheating/hacking, report him but to be honest, I don't think he will get banned because the video seem to be a bit laggy and I can't see anything weird with the game.

Some people are just good at the game and can win without dying.

4 people with full metal armor and he had a chain armor. Some people have skills also in cheating and they coming away with it. Video is too to laggy I agree with that.
Next time the qualty will be better.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
4 people with full metal armor and he had a chain armor. Some people have skills also in cheating and they coming away with it. Video is too to laggy I agree with that.
Next time the qualty will be better.
I won a 3v1 with just chain armour and some gapples, nothing weird with it tbh. You didn't get so many hits at him and that's why he never got really low and he keep eating gapples. If people in a team not work together and keep running around and just hit sometimes, the person who attack them will win because he know how to play the game and he know that he damage more with his hits.

D

Deleted member 352903

With grapples you can kill many players without dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game