Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tube Burner

Feb 7, 2018
I want to know your opinion, thats why. But if you intrested in more look at my youtube channel then. I will stop here.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I want to know your opinion, thats why. But if you intrested in more look at my youtube channel then. I will stop here.
It's just, we can't do anything about it and with we, I mean all the "normal" players/members here, if you report, it's the Mod who handle the report that decide what punishment this person will get or if the person even get punished. So our opinions are pretty useless because we can't help you with this.

Tube Burner

Feb 7, 2018
Cant report him, "Error! That user has never logged into the server" :)
Checked his name maby 5 times.

Tube Burner

Feb 7, 2018
For those who intrested:.

Your report has been unsuccessful.
Message from the staff member : I'm afraid all four corners of the screen must be visible when making a report, meaning the screen cannot be trimmed in anyway. Thank you for taking the time to report though and have a wonderful day! ^-^ -Aminal

as expected Video must be better quality

I have already taken care of this for the next time

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
For those who intrested:.

Message from the staff member : I'm afraid all four corners of the screen must be visible when making a report, meaning the screen cannot be trimmed in anyway. Thank you for taking the time to report though and have a wonderful day! ^-^ -Aminal

as expected Video must be better quality

I have already taken care of this for the next time
You just have to show your whole screen, that's all.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
4 people with full metal armor and he had a chain armor.

That doesn't matter at all. Iron and chain have the same durability and the 3 more armor points iron armor has barely makes a difference when everything has Protection IV.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
No, cubecraft just still uses 1.9, where the saturation is OP, and they also use 1.8 armour values for some reason, so prot 4 armour in op mode is very strong, as long as you chug gapples you can survive any fight, unless you're wearing leather and against a pro with a sharp 5. Anything else though, if you have a lot of armour sets and chug a lot of gapples, you will survive.
Here is an example of what your inventory could look like if you don't want to die ever again:
unknown.png

Tube Burner

Feb 7, 2018
Message from the staff member : In order to ban potential rule breakers, we require high quality evidence. Your video appears to be lagging a lot, making it inconvenient. Thank you for your effort though! Buuuddy

Tube Burner

Feb 7, 2018
Some players get very less damage with 1 hit I dont know why. but they can chugging golden appels but if I chugging golden appels they still can kill me. for me it feels like cheating.

And there also some people that look like to have a better hit detection.

Maby some pvp mob or something?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Some players get very less damage with 1 hit I dont know why. but they can chugging golden appels but if I chugging golden appels they still can kill me. for me it feels like cheating.

Can you just stop?
He is not cheating.
Your report was denied.
Get over it, someone beat you.

Please don't reply to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks, this is considered necro-posting and against Cubecraft's rules.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016

Please do not post on threads that are 2 weeks (14 days) old, based on the last post, as this is considered necroposting and is against the rules.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom