Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

tirglis

May 14, 2017
Hello,

I recently entered a Lucky Islands game in team-mode and I noticed that players from the opposite team suddenly appeared in my team's island and there was no building or anything. The map name is Creek. I thought that maybe they used enderpearls, but the thing is that those players kept coming to the same map time after time and wining time after time. Always in less than 3 minutes the game was over. I proceed to take the free kit that has blocks and build to the top of my team's island construction and I see how they appeared suddenly at the top and there was no particle effects like when someone throws and enderpearl nor did I ever see an enderpearl falling there. They just appeared there in less than 1 minute after the game had started.

I asked on the chat if they were using any kind of cheat to which another player replied that it was not cheating, that it was a portal.

I have been looking for that portal in many game sessions and I have not found anything. Hence my question. Is there really a portal in that map?

tirglis

May 14, 2017
Hmm. I think from not. Have you Some screens?
Sorry, I don't. Because it looked like it was cheating I was going to record the game play, but before, I decided to ask in the chat if they were cheating. Since someone replied saying it was a portal I sort of temporarily accepted it and continued playing. But after many game plays later I noticed that no one else was doing it. I continued searching, but always failed to find such a thing.

With your reply I am beginning to think it was actual cheating and they used the portal argument as an excuse. An excuse to which I appear to have fallen for and successfully stopped me from trying to report them.

Thanks for your reply.
The sudden end of the game surprises me too a lot. That why I don't like the map so much.

There's no portal or whatsoever. They cheat or just pearl over.
Understood. Thanks for letting me know. If it happens again I'll be sure to record it and report the specific players.

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
Hello,

I recently entered a Lucky Islands game in team-mode and I noticed that players from the opposite team suddenly appeared in my team's island and there was no building or anything. The map name is Creek. I thought that maybe they used enderpearls, but the thing is that those players kept coming to the same map time after time and wining time after time. Always in less than 3 minutes the game was over. I proceed to take the free kit that has blocks and build to the top of my team's island construction and I see how they appeared suddenly at the top and there was no particle effects like when someone throws and enderpearl nor did I ever see an enderpearl falling there. They just appeared there in less than 1 minute after the game had started.

I asked on the chat if they were using any kind of cheat to which another player replied that it was not cheating, that it was a portal.

I have been looking for that portal in many game sessions and I have not found anything. Hence my question. Is there really a portal in that map?
Most likely it would have been enderpearls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom