Last edited:

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
You should ask on the cubecraft book of world record. They are normally in charge of record like this

The link for it is here https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft-book-of-world-records.213611/#post-1409060

I would also check their discord for it

Challenge accepted! 👓
I think sub 19 is the record at the moment

Reactions: ItzBqs and Wigaar

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Why did I get a punished for breaking rule 2.13 for this I literally only replied to questions lol
Bro I got reported for the same thing! Idk what happened
You got punished for like/message farming. Liking a bunch of people's posts in a row is considered a violation of that rule (which is why I'm assuming you got warned). It may not be for this thread, but you can always have a conversation with the staff member who punished you here if you don't agree with the punishment.

1674618752597.png

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
You got punished for like/message farming. Liking a bunch of people's posts in a row is considered a violation of that rule (which is why I'm assuming you got warned). It may not be for this thread, but you can always have a conversation with the staff member who punished you here if you don't agree with the punishment.

View attachment 217927
Thanks for the advice I already talk to the mod tho and it because I made three threads in a row which I did because I didn't have the links to discord and the video on me at the time

Wigaar

Sep 10, 2022
Cubecraft :P

View attachment 217927
Actually It was not for these reasons, rule just changed and now it explains better

Top Bottom