Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

r7x2

Member
May 20, 2023
13
17
9
26
Hey CubeCraft staff,

I have a question about using VPNs on CubeCraft. My ping is really high because CubeCraft doesn't have any servers near my region (I'm based in the Middle East). The high ping affects my gameplay a lot, and sometimes it really ruins the fun. I also get a bit of toxicity from other players who notice my lag and make fun of my ping.

1731444908041.png


I’d like to know if using a VPN to lower my ping would be allowed on CubeCraft. My goal is just to make my gameplay smoother and have a more enjoyable experience, not to bypass bans or break any rules. Has anyone here used a VPN to improve their ping on CubeCraft, and is it safe to do so? Any advice on this would be appreciated. Thanks!
 

ifrågönskt

Member
Sep 27, 2024
10
10
9
26
sites.google.com
heya!! VPNs are blocked from cubecraft, for more information, please check out this post!! thank you for your question! :)
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthday! 🍰
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom