Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
Im not sure if Moderator and Helper are the same thing but Admin isnt, or if they are all the same thing, or what the difference between their jobs is.

Thanks in advance. :D

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
So Helper is the trial rank before Moderator.Helpers don’t have the same permissions as Mods and higher.For exsample they can’t ban or mute,but moderators can.The next higher rank is Sr moderator,and after that Admin.As far as I know only Admins and management can Network ban players

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
Helper and Moderator is not the same thing, there is a difference between them all.
Helper is just a moderator trail. which means, they are looking for people that need help in lobbies, discord, etc.
Moderators do punish people, looking for reports, doing bug reports, helping around in CubeCraft's discord and answering questions.
Admins can do a lot of different things, CubeCraft's current Admin is called AnimalTamer1 and she is the staff manager, she is dealing with the staff feedback, helper interview and a lot more.

Reactions: Elenahh and Ducky

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
Helper and Moderator is not the same thing, there is a difference between them all.
Helper is just a moderator trail. which means, they are looking for people that need help in lobbies, discord, etc.
Moderators do punish people, looking for reports, doing bug reports, helping around in CubeCraft's discord and answering questions.
Admins can do a lot of different things, CubeCraft's current Admin is called AnimalTamer1 and she is the staff manager, she is dealing with the staff feedback, helper interview and a lot more.
Thanks for the clarification :D

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
As far as I know only Admins and management can Network ban players
Not false, but not true either. Banning someone from the entire network is a decision of more people than just a single Manager or Administrator.

To answer your question shortly, Helpers are the very new staff members who need to go through a Helper training that helps them improve certain skills and learn certain things about Moderation. Moderators are developed Helpers - you don't stay Helper forever, you either prove you are going to be a good Moderator or you get removed from the staff team. Administrators are people with key skills on the staff team that the directors of the server found worthy of Admin.

If you have got any more questions or issues, feel free to ask.

- Thread locked.

Reactions: Kveee and Dutudy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom