Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
1,066
1,323
219
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
At the time of writing, there are 4 users called KomodoDragon: @KomodoDraagon2002, @KomodoDragon 2002, @komododragon2020 and @komododragon2002.
The first one is Matriox, the second one is MrKOCMOC and the third one is Pokemondjs7.
The final one is the real KomodoDragon.

But why is it allowed? Joke names are against the rules and I get confused about who they are.
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
Top Bottom