Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on BlockWars modes, try to stay on topic!
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdeb4h

Member
Oct 7, 2022
33
21
9
Bruh
a teammate fell into a trap I made and I got the rare kill msg of teammate fell into the void while escaping trapper [is that team trolling?] I’m very confused
Edit: The trap will make any player fall into the void if they tries go into the flag area.
it is meant for enemys
 

Attachments

  • 561CEB0E-68C9-4F4C-8051-19CC1277D4E3.png
    561CEB0E-68C9-4F4C-8051-19CC1277D4E3.png
    891.9 KB · Views: 158
  • Like
Reactions: Rocks1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthdayyy
lnlnvxyy wrote on ItzJuan's profile.
itzjuan on top
lnlnvxyy wrote on Nollq's profile.
congrats
lnlnvxyy wrote on Muhh's profile.
how love cat??
lnlnvxyy wrote on rosian's profile.
hi rosian
Top Bottom