Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHolyAlpaca

Aug 28, 2017
The Netherlands
So I was in this EggWars game and someone of red was going towards yellow. I said that and someone called me out for crossteaming even though yellow was going to red as well via the middle island. Someone called me out for being a crossteamer even though I got killed literally seconds later. Is that considered crossteaming?

Edit: If that is indeed considered crossteaming, I did not know. The rest of my team was already eliminated and there wasn't even any chance for me to win the game, so I did nothing to gain an advantage for my own. When I did this, I did NOT consider this crossteaming if this is apparently illegitimate.

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
If it really looked like you were teaming, yes, but if I see you describing the story I don't think that is crossteaming, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
It is not considered crossteaming, I asked on discord!
upload_2020-4-25_17-13-18.png
@SnowyWarz confirmed, can you also lock?

Last edited:
Reactions: Stineos

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
Cross teaming is defined as "intentionally working together with an enemy player in a team mode game". So if you and the other team were giving each other information to help against one team it is teaming. But if it was just you telling the other team one thing like where the enemy is, that's not teaming

ThatLadChris

Apr 22, 2020
Meme Studio #420
Not teaming whatsoever, as you're not DIRECTLY helping them defend against a team, rather just warning them. A bit of a strategic play if you'd like to keep a team alive to buy you a bit of time to stack up and/or destroy another teams egg.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Technically it is crossteaming, but you won't get banned for it, nor is it against the rules.
The Cubecraft definition of crossteaming is just in terms of pvp, not ghosting or chatting, so you are safe and will continue to be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom