Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
So I asked A Lot Of Active people on forums that have 3000+ messages "did you apply for staff" the reply is "yea but i got denied" and if i spend a whole week trying to make an application correcting every grammar mistake and vocabulary and then submit it will it even get reviewed i guess the answer is no cause cubecraft is a big network with a lot of players on it so how many person can submit an application about 100 app a day? i don't think staff is possible for anyone?? am i right?

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Every application gets reviewed, it's true that we get a lot of applications every day, but they can keep up with it. The max length for your application to get reviewed is 4 weeks.

i don't think staff is possible for anyone?? am i right?
That's correct. Becoming a helper is not that easy, there are a lot of different things we look at when reviewing your application.
The step from helper to mod isn't easy either, but everything is possible, of course.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Becoming a Helper isn't possible for everyone, no, but it's possible. I'll put the most important things here in a row.
  • Forums activity
  • In-game activity
  • Reports
  • Maturity
  • A good application form
I know all of that but what i mean there's people in forums that do all of that and the don't get accepted which makes me disappointed

Reactions: KitKatkels17

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
So I asked A Lot Of Active people on forums that have 3000+ messages "did you apply for staff" the reply is "yea but i got denied" and if i spend a whole week trying to make an application correcting every grammar mistake and vocabulary and then submit it will it even get reviewed i guess the answer is no cause cubecraft is a big network with a lot of players on it so how many person can submit an application about 100 app a day? i don't think staff is possible for anyone?? am i right?
But you can always re-apply and improve your applications and stuff.

Reactions: ToastO_O

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017

Staff is possible for anyone that tries, but is still not for everyone. Staff does take a lot of commitment, time, maturity, and kindness. I suggest is that you try to explain your threads more, make more threads, and be a little more thick skinned! I realize that you have all of the requirements, but CubeCraft has other people that have gone above and beyond (not saying that you haven't). Remember, this decision is looked over by numerous of staff and is picked carefully.

PS: I suggest you ask for this thread to be locked. This shows that you are not thicked skin and think it is impossible to get staff (shows that you aren't very mature). A lot of staff have re-applied for staff to actually get in their staff position. Remember this is just a suggestion and I am just trying to help. <3

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
1) If fixing grammar and spelling on your application takes you a week, you probably shouldn't be staff (no offense) because you either have like 0 time or don't speak Engloish which the application must be written in (I think it would be cool for applications in other languages to be accepted, but they would need to have another team to accept those people and it would get messy)

2) I'm sure Cube gets lots and lots of applicants and they pick the best ones, your application may not be bad but someone else's was better and they got picked over you. Kind of like a "meeting minimum requirements doesn't guarantee admission" type of thing.

3) Becoming a staff member is possible, if it wasn't there wouldn't be any staff.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
1) If fixing grammar and spelling on your application takes you a week, you probably shouldn't be staff (no offense) because you either have like 0 time or don't speak Engloish which the application must be written in (I think it would be cool for applications in other languages to be accepted, but they would need to have another team to accept those people and it would get messy)

2) I'm sure Cube gets lots and lots of applicants and they pick the best ones, your application may not be bad but someone else's was better and they got picked over you. Kind of like a "meeting minimum requirements doesn't guarantee admission" type of thing.

3) Becoming a staff member is possible, if it wasn't there wouldn't be any staff.

1) The Thread is a mess and what i mean with correcting every mistake is taking a great look at the application and try to make it unique Ande app not like i am applying because i love cubecraft and i will ban hackers,etc...

I learnt Grammar The Past 8 Years And When I Like To Use It I will

Reactions: ChillyTree

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Staff is possible for anyone that tries, but is still not for everyone. Staff does take a lot of commitment, time, maturity, and kindness. I suggest is that you try to explain your threads more, make more threads, and be a little more thick skinned! I realize that you have all of the requirements, but CubeCraft has other people that have gone above and beyond (not saying that you haven't). Remember, this decision is looked over by numerous of staff and is picked carefully.

PS: I suggest you ask for this thread to be locked. This shows that you are not thicked skin and think it is impossible to get staff (shows that you aren't very mature). A lot of staff have re-applied for staff to actually get in their staff position. Remember this is just a suggestion and I am just trying to help. <3
Yeah I Agree I am Not going to risk it and apply now i will wait until next year

Reactions: ChillyTree
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom