Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yendo

Nov 10, 2014
Hello,

Today myself and four other friends were playing Team Eggwars while in a Skype call. Three of my friends ended up dying and spectating our game. Naturally, they began giving my partner and I information such as the position of other players, what they were doing and what they had.

A player on the enemy team noticed that we were playing very strategically based on what they were doing. For example; I was trying to build over to the enemy base and my friends were telling me when the enemy was looking at me so that I could run to safety and dodge incoming arrows. The enemy player started talking to our team via global chat and said that what we were doing was against the rules. He explained "Ghosting" is a punishable offence.

We of course wouldn't want to be banned from such a fun server. Is spectator help considered illegal on CubeCraft?

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I don't think so. I actually have seen it been done in front of Moderators and staff and no punishment was given, in fact, one of the moderators told me that there is no punishment and it is not against the rules, so it isn't bannable or illegal I assume. Currently nothing to worry about :-)

Clooki

Oct 17, 2016
I don't believe spectator help is against the rules and it shouldn't. Putting an offense on spectator help would ruin half the run on duos/parties of people.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom