Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want to rejoin your previous game if you got kick?

• Total voters

SunnyChai

Nov 8, 2016
Hong Kong
My friend's internet is bad and whenever I played with him,he always got kick from the server.So,I am thinking about is there a way to let player rejoin the previous game?

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
This has been suggested countless times and I do agree with this. I think that they should have 2 minutes at most to rejoin. I will sometimes get a lag spike for 30 seconds and get kicked in eggwars with my egg intact leaving my teammate helpless and I do believe that if I was able to rejoin it would have made it so much easier on my teammate. +1 from me, good luck and enjoy the rest of your day :)

Reactions: SunnyChai

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This has been suggested before, but I still agree with this idea. Though, you won't be able to rejoin if:
  • You have been kicked by a Helper for illegal clients.
  • You disconnected yourself because you were almost dead/eliminated.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This has been suggested before, but I still agree with this idea. Though, you won't be able to rejoin if:
That could be unfair if your game crashed, it should be that those that disconnect at low will automatically be eliminated if they are the last one

Reactions: SunnyChai and Ducky

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
It's a good idea, but if you almost got killed and you disconnect or get kicked, it's not fair for the player who (almost) killed you if you can rejoin the game.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
People will disconnect and rejoin all the time if they add this even if it would be nice if you get kicked and can come back.

SunnyChai

Nov 8, 2016
Hong Kong
You may rejoin if you aren't dead.I didn't say you can rejoin if you are already dead:(

SunnyChai

Nov 8, 2016
Hong Kong
People will disconnect and rejoin all the time if they add this even if it would be nice if you get kicked and can come back.
I think rejoin can be available in some game which player have more than 1 life such as Eggwar(When your egg is not broken).Any game that only have one heart doesn't need to have this feature.:rolleyes:

SunnyChai

Nov 8, 2016
Hong Kong
This has been suggested countless times and I do agree with this. I think that they should have 2 minutes at most to rejoin. I will sometimes get a lag spike for 30 seconds and get kicked in eggwars with my egg intact leaving my teammate helpless and I do believe that if I was able to rejoin it would have made it so much easier on my teammate. +1 from me, good luck and enjoy the rest of your day :)
I agree with you and I think that there can be a rejoin timer,players could rejoin a game with a limited minutes.:p

Reactions: Jackxist

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This has been a hot topic for quite some time but id have to say no, reason is theres no point, you could argue that because of parties or friends but in the general sense, all you lose is a small amount of points that can be earned back way faster in other games its just not worth it

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I think rejoin can be available in some game which player have more than 1 life such as Eggwar(When your egg is not broken).Any game that only have one heart doesn't need to have this feature.:rolleyes:
Maybe more than 3-4 hearts because if you walk around with 2-3 hearts you can still just leave and rejoin with full health.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom