Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
I Got Banned On a Server

I got banned on a server (without mentioning the name) for auto clicking and i was jitter clicking i am so scared to get banned here too i am just clicking too fast i learnt that last week jitter clicking please leave a reply to help me out

Reactions: 34486

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Maybe this could help you @Ismail Mohamed, I will copy-paste you a mod answer about jitter click:

Skifby ModStaff - Member Moderator

Jitter clicking your right mouse button is allowed as well. Just make sure you don't butterfly click.

Reactions: ToastO_O

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Jitter clicking is allowed, and if you do get banned because of jittering, then mention it in you appeal, but it should not happen.
What isn't allowed is butterfly clicking as it will most likely trigger the anti-cheat causing you to get banned.
If you have any other questions feel free to contact a staff member ;)

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
What happened, from what i'm reading you got banned?? for supposed pvp hacks.
See i got banned on a popular server without mentioning any name for auto clicking and i have never used an autoclicker or a pvp hack i am jitter clicking i appealed but the appeal got denied so before i play here and jitter click will i get banned i love cubecraft and i dont want to

Reactions: GummiWummiBear

Saevire

Apr 16, 2017
Behind my pc
I Got Banned On a Server

I got banned on a server (without mentioning the name) for auto clicking and i was jitter clicking i am so scared to get banned here too i am just clicking too fast i learnt that last week jitter clicking please leave a reply to help me out
I think clicking above 12/5 clicks per second is bannable...SO I dont know How fast you're jitter click is.
:P

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
I think clicking above 12/5 clicks per second is bannable...SO I dont know How fast you're jitter click is.
:p
omg i have more than this i have like 17 cliks per second no hack my arm hurts after killing like 2 people

Nov 27, 2015
From what I know people do it on 1.9 anyways. About a year and a half ago they added the anti cheat to kick if it registers you clicking too fast in the first place, 1.9 or not. I was waiting in the hunger games lobby and I was spam clicking people for the fun of it (Before I have the M65 Mouse which can't register 31 cps (only 6)) and it kicked me for clicking too fast... Same thing still happens when I use my other crappy mouse that actually registers every click. They should actually bring that limit down on the 1.9+ combat servers to kick people who spam click to teach them to actually get a bit more skill and click properly.

Just saying I probably won't get notifications if you are going to reply to me... Sorry I'm busy.... o . o

Edit: Who remembers back then (I think before Multiplayer) when you were a complete noob and jitterclicked and it would register every click in game? (Visually) r.i.p my laptops trackpad :(

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Jitter-clicking in 1.9 Period has the possibility to get you banned by Sentinel since that is the sort of thing Sentinel picks up on
Yes, I think jitter clicking is allowed.
Jitter-clicking isn't against the rules but butterfly clicking is it isn't however jitter-clicking still isn't a very good idea in 1.9+ gamemodes since A it does little to no damage and B can get you banned

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
From what I know people do it on 1.9 anyways. About a year and a half ago they added the anti cheat to kick if it registers you clicking too fast in the first place, 1.9 or not. I was waiting in the hunger games lobby and I was spam clicking people for the fun of it (Before I have the M65 Mouse which can't register 31 cps (only 6)) and it kicked me for clicking too fast... Same thing still happens when I use my other crappy mouse that actually registers every click. They should actually bring that limit down on the 1.9+ combat servers to kick people who spam click to teach them to actually get a bit more skill and click properly.

Just saying I probably won't get notifications if you are going to reply to me... Sorry I'm busy.... o . o

Edit: Who remembers back then (I think before Multiplayer) when you were a complete noob and jitterclicked and it would register every click in game? (Visually) r.i.p my laptops trackpad :(
Lol

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Jitter-clicking in 1.9 Period has the possibility to get you banned by Sentinel since that is the sort of thing Sentinel picks up on

Jitter-clicking isn't against the rules but butterfly clicking is it isn't however jitter-clicking still isn't a very good idea in 1.9+ gamemodes since A it does little to no damage and B can get you banned
Ummm i play on 1.8 but still i didnt get kicked or banned for that where i have to thank godness but the other anticheat on the popluar server banned me for 29 days in 1.8 and it says auto clicker lel

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
Using jitter click is allowed in CubeCraft, but anyway, if you have an unfair ban and you were doing jitter, just put it on your appeal and give proof of your clicks, I recommend doing a video showing your clicks, but usually do not ban people unfair so dont worry continue doing jitter, and YES is legit.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom