Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TNickel9

Nov 26, 2018
Hi, my friends have always played on this server (Bedrock Edition) and I really want to join in, but I use NordVPN for security reasons and cannot join. Can i possibly be whitelisted? My gamertag is TNickel9.

HurpleBurp

Nov 26, 2018
Hey, even though I am new to the forums, I have been playing the server for quite a few months. I have used a VPN to play the server, so I don't know what the exact problem is. I can offer some solutions, though. I would try signing out of your minecraft without the VPN, resigning in with the VPN. I don't know why this works, but I think it has to do something with the email. If that doesn't work, I would try going on the server without a VPN, then using a VPN to go back on. If that doesn't work, I would contact a mod or admin on discord here: https://discordapp.com/channels/174837853778345984/206325138545836033. You can also join the discord using the "join our discord server" on the front page.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hi, my friends have always played on this server (Bedrock Edition) and I really want to join in, but I use NordVPN for security reasons and cannot join. Can i possibly be whitelisted? My gamertag is TNickel9.

The use of VPN is not allowed. If you have any other problem with the connection to the server (error). You can contact with Developer (LooneRules) through this link: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=LoonyRules

HurpleBurp

Nov 26, 2018
I am very confused, how did I use a VPN on the server? Is there a glitch? Also, I didn't know it was not allowed on the server, so sorry.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I am very confused, how did I use a VPN on the server? Is there a glitch? Also, I didn't know it was not allowed on the server, so sorry.
We’re actively blocking VPNs, but this doesn’t mean we’re making it illegal to use them. If your VPN still works on the server, feel free to report this to a staff member so that we can block it as well.
Players are theoretically allowed to play using a VPN.

HurpleBurp

Nov 26, 2018
We’re actively blocking VPNs, but this doesn’t mean we’re making it illegal to use them. If your VPN still works on the server, feel free to report this to a staff member so that we can block it as well.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on nightdragon1382's profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today! ^-^ 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JuztAlex's profile.
Happy Birthday my old friend!:D
endertom100 wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
Happyyy Birthdayyy!!!
^-^
Loskol wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Reesle wrote on JuztAlex's profile.
Happy Birthday A1ex! 🎈🎂
Top Bottom