Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
I was recently banned for "Hacks" on a game of teaparty with phids. I have no evidence that i was not hacking so is it a done deal or can i still prove i was not hacking with no evidence from the exact moment. I had dia rank and i am pretty pissed off for being banned while i was playing legit.

Thanks,
Crafter

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I see you were banned by Snodia but it's clear to see that you use kill aura (In my eyes and probably others too), so I'm afraid there's nothing you can do against it. I'm sorry :/
You can still appeal and I wish you good luck while appealing and if you were really hacking, please let this be a lesson and don't hack again.

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
KillAura aint perfect, especially on players.
Well then why when i was missing my shots was there no hit sound? this means that my hits were not accociated with a click bot because if i hit and there was no sound of me hitting i just simply missed my axe shot

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom