Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nitalo

Apr 30, 2016
I'm going to apologize in advance many of you may think as me being rude after this, but the staff has at cubecraft have recognized the glitches in Free Build yet we still get updates to the other game modes? I can't even allow a friend to help me build on a plot so all the plots are solo builds.
While the plot themes are nice is this truly needed?
If we have to lose features to gain others I would rather see us gain the ability to add friends to our plots then have plot themes such as candy.
I hope that Free Build can be fixed since I want to use it to help show what I believe could make some unique EggWars maps that don' t involve just rushing at the other teams in the early game.
Please give Free Build some love and hammer out the basic glitches.

Reactions: A pigeon

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
I'm going to apologize in advance many of you may think as me being rude after this, but the staff has at cubecraft have recognized the glitches in Free Build yet we still get updates to the other game modes? I can't even allow a friend to help me build on a plot so all the plots are solo builds.
While the plot themes are nice is this truly needed?
If we have to lose features to gain others I would rather see us gain the ability to add friends to our plots then have plot themes such as candy.
I hope that Free Build can be fixed since I want to use it to help show what I believe could make some unique EggWars maps that don' t involve just rushing at the other teams in the early game.
Please give Free Build some love and hammer out the basic glitches.
Staff members are working on it, so please be patient.
Keep up the good work!

Thank you. :D

Members Online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom