Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
-____________________________________________________________________________________-

Can we stop with the posts about hypixel/cubecraft copying each other?
That is a Good idea :D

I don't care if we 'copy' things or not of other servers, if we need this for more popularity is it the best way for adding this. Cubecraft wants to be so original as possible that doesn't mean that cubecraft doesn't 'copy' things/ideas of other servers. o_O

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Well, both servers copied each other.
Honestly, CCG did copy quite a lot of ideas from Hypixle, but they changed it in a "special" way so sometimes I do prefer to play certain similar mini-games here.
Example is Layer Spleef, Paintball and eggwars.
I dislike using the term copying in general. Cubecraft was ''inspired'' to make Spleef, because of Hypixel (not sure if that is true, but just to stay in your example).

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Just saying, you could say this in so many different contexts, there may have been original ideas from other communities, but it still doesn't mean people can use it too to create their own versions of it. Just like CubeCraft have done; which is acceptable at all. I find it ridiculous seeing people trying to cause unnecessary drama regarding CubeCraft and Hypixel; If you dislike it, leave - there's no one stopping you. But at the end of the day, no one's really "copied" anyone, it's all inspired throughout different communities.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I dislike using the term copying in general. Cubecraft was ''inspired'' to make Spleef, because of Hypixel (not sure if that is true, but just to stay in your example).
I don't really get what you are trying to say, but if it is in terms of Spleef then I believe Bow Spleef was on Hypixle first.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Just saying, you could say this in so many different contexts, there may have been original ideas from other communities, but it still doesn't mean people can use it too to create their own versions of it. Just like CubeCraft have done; which is acceptable at all. I find it ridiculous seeing people trying to cause unnecessary drama regarding CubeCraft and Hypixel; If you dislike it, leave - there's no one stopping you. But at the end of the day, no one's really "copied" anyone, it's all inspired throughout different communities.
You can apply that to anything in life, yes.

Reactions: Jackelele

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
He's not, read the thread.

I can't understand how you think that? The whole thread is about one thing and you missed that message?
no you know how they added coloured blocks in the new update? people have been complaining that Cube copied that feature from hypixel
and some more that were in the update
Forget what I said.
I misread the thread :p

My new opinion:
I think everything is somehow copied from something else, or rather some type of idea is a spin off from a previous idea.
The colored blocks did seem to be a spin off of hypixel too.

Reactions: Injunction

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
I don't really get what you are trying to say, but if it is in terms of Spleef then I believe Bow Spleef was on Hypixle first.
To say say everyone is copying others, is a little bit narrow minded. People's ideas inspire other people to create something of the same nature (for example coloured blocks in Eggwars). This doens't mean others don't have fantasy or original ideas, but people need an idea to build upon (I think that was a funny way of phrasing it :)).

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Forget what I said.
I misread the thread :p

My new opinion:
I think everything is somehow copied from something else, or rather some type of idea is a spin off from a previous idea.
The colored blocks did seem to be a spin off of hypixel too.
No hate, after I've read my message again it seems a little bit rude, I just meant to say that this thread was about one thing and you made something completely different of it. People make mistakes and I'm happy it is clear now.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Cubecraft copied hypixel's party games with mineware, nobody says a thing.

10f38cd121df7f0bcce42c5f19e8dbfc3790d20282aefdef975dd003a557c312.jpg

Cubecraft puts new blocks in eggwars, everyone loses their minds

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
The puns... xD

This thread sums up the current issue quite nicely but I think people should just stop. Im pretty sure this is the 6th thread im reading about the same issue in the past 2 days. Just. Stop. Please.

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike.

Ps. No hate <3 just honest opinion

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom