Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LivingDaii

Apr 29, 2018
FIRST: If you don't know what claiming is, it's when you put down a 3x3 tower on a 5x5 spot, so that nobody can put a tower there while you save up coins to put down a bigger tower there.

Recently I was playing some tower defense, and I put down some claims. I don't think it's bannable but one of my teammates seemed to think it was. I know how annoying it is when you have one of those teammates who puts down towers all willy-nilly and who doesn't care what you think or say to them, but since when you claim things you always remove said tower and place down a bigger tower, would it be considered in the same category? I really hope not, since this guy who said it was bannable apparently got footage and then left... I'm kind of nervous. Can you guys give me some confirmation? I'd really appreciate it.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I would say you can claim one 5x5 space, anything more and you are preventing your teammates from being able to place towers effectively. And it would be good to communicate with your team and tell them what you are doing like ‘saving this space for a leach’.

L

Lightning McQueen

Pls dont do that its annoying just tell them you’re saving up space to put something else there.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
i do not actually mind people space saving if they are good players and are going to place a tidy tower not something silly like an ice on a 5x5 spot

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I once saw a staff member say: if the player is misplacing towers on purpose, it is bannable. If they didn’t ask you to remove the tower, I don’t think you will get banned. If he asked why you are misplacing the towers, you could’ve told him your plan.

Reactions: TheBrownster

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
FIRST: If you don't know what claiming is, it's when you put down a 3x3 tower on a 5x5 spot, so that nobody can put a tower there while you save up coins to put down a bigger tower there.

Recently I was playing some tower defense, and I put down some claims. I don't think it's bannable but one of my teammates seemed to think it was. I know how annoying it is when you have one of those teammates who puts down towers all willy-nilly and who doesn't care what you think or say to them, but since when you claim things you always remove said tower and place down a bigger tower, would it be considered in the same category? I really hope not, since this guy who said it was bannable apparently got footage and then left... I'm kind of nervous. Can you guys give me some confirmation? I'd really appreciate it.

It's fine as long as you aren't doing it to be mean and just trying to save a spot for a better tower, although I reccomend telling your teammates what you plan on doing.

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
I would say you can claim one 5x5 space, anything more and you are preventing your teammates from being able to place towers effectively. And it would be good to communicate with your team and tell them what you are doing like ‘saving this space for a leach’.
Most players don't listen to you if you just say 'saving this space for a leach' in-game. You'll almost certainly have someone place there anyways.

x3nico

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2017
Under a bridge
It's not bannable, but I think that when you claim a spot you have to say that it's for the Leach Tower or something else. And I don't think it's ok to claim 3x3 spots, because nobody else can build if you do that.

Sometimes your teammates don't see that you want to claim the spot for leach and then they'll leave because they don't want to play with people that don't place towers right... (And playing with people that don't place towers right is very annoying...)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom