Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImRobertoBoi

Member
Jun 19, 2021
1
0
2
26
I place a block but when I want to remove it it shows the breaking process slowly then breaks and replaces itself in less than 2 seconds also when I break a block that I have not placed (skyblock generation) I can't place it back. Can someone help me please?
 

greenfrog5678

Member
Jun 2, 2021
2
0
2
28
I place a block but when I want to remove it it shows the breaking process slowly then breaks and replaces itself in less than 2 seconds also when I break a block that I have not placed (skyblock generation) I can't place it back. Can someone help me please?
this is a normal minecraft bug called "block lag." basically, if you break a block a block too fast, it has a chance to replace its self, this is a minecraft bug, so cubecraft can't really do anything about it
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom