Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is anyone else doing college online?

• Total voters

Neptuune

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2015
This is all relative to my personal learning abilities and experience. Some of my experiences may not be universal or all that common. 😊
I personally learn wayyy better when I'm physically in the classroom, listening and participating in the lecture helps me retain information better than reading the textbook online (although there are some people who prefer the textbook!). I also find it harder to concentrate in online classes because there are a lot of distractions at home.
Although, -given my experience from the recent spring semester- some classes are a lot easier online than on-campus, I guess it has a lot to do with what class it is and how your professor handles online teaching. (Side note: I love professors that do video lectures, I get more time to write my notes neatly :} )
I think both options are hard in their own way, but personally I think that online learning is more time-consuming and I don't retain the information as well.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Everything that @Neptuune said is 100% true for me, and I feel the only reason I passed the classes I had. The ONLY reason, was because we were making the transfer into online classes in the wake of the current pandemic which was confusing for even my teachers as everyone attended class in person. From the way it’s looking over here in America is that we’ll be starting our next semester with the online learning and seeing how that goes.

Anyways, If I had to choose I’d go with In person learning rather than online. Sure the cons of that is the commute to the class and being forced to attend the class at a certain time but with all the distractions at home and procrastination to deal with, I’ll take my chances with the physical learning classes.

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
My teacher explains the schoolwork we need to do and then everyone can just make their work. I rather have online classes because then I can make my own schoolhours. :)

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Please i really want to go to college and live my life.

Since May I’ve been playing on this server and active on forums because it is that
l o n e l y. I dont even know if I’ll ever see them again at this point and I never got to say goodbye either.

My college has an entrance test with 100000 applicants and since its a government test they can’t have any chance if cheating. Therefore the admissions wont be finalized until one can physically conduct tests.

its not like theyre gonna teach anything at lawschool. From what ive heard were supposed to bury our heads in the library and do everything myself

SoyokoAnis

Jun 27, 2020
North Carolina
Please i really want to go to college and live my life.

Since May I’ve been playing on this server and active on forums because it is that
l o n e l y. I dont even know if I’ll ever see them again at this point and I never got to say goodbye either.

My college has an entrance test with 100000 applicants and since its a government test they can’t have any chance if cheating. Therefore the admissions wont be finalized until one can physically conduct tests.

its not like theyre gonna teach anything at lawschool. From what ive heard were supposed to bury our heads in the library and do everything myself
Good luck! You know you'll do good!

Blowmberg

Feb 20, 2020
Now everybody was studying online during the pandemic and everything was ok, at least in my situation. Also, I have friends that are studying at med university and we all know that there is a lot of information to retain, moreover it is very hard, but they said it was easier because they had more time for theirselves. Besides that, I know that there are universities that have only online lessons and every student is happy there. It has its advantages and disadvantages, but personally for me, online lessons are more comfortable. In addition, I have more time to work on my project for scholarship from listsofscholarships.com.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Mintypie231 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
I don't know if I am late/early, but it's 6 may for me. Sorry if I am late.
Top Bottom