Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CJ FIRE YT

Feb 26, 2021
Hey y'all! Today I'd like to ask everyone for their opinion on what enchant(s) (and on what tool) you'd grind for the most when you first unlock the birch island? Is there any tools/enchants you would avoid using or going for? Just wanted everyone's personal opinion on the subject! Have a good day :)

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Depends on what you're using them for. If it's for something like melons, go for fortune, silk touch, and efficiency. Durability is pretty cool, but honestly you'll probably be able to fix up your axes pretty easily if you have your priorities in order. Personally I'd usually focus on efficiency, just because I want to break things a lot faster. Life saver.

Just know when a certain type of enchant is enough for you.

Reactions: CJ FIRE YT

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes as matcha already mentioned I would also go for efficiency first.
But also have a wooden pickaxe/axe with as high of fortune you can possibly get. This will increase your farming yield if you break carrots, potatoes etc.
And as Matcha again already mentioned. For melons first get silk touch and then efficiency!

Reactions: CJ FIRE YT

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
on a sword you kinda want looting 3 or 4 and unbreaking and maybe sharpness if ur a grinder
later u will get a good dia sword from quests

Elitist_Deletist

Jan 15, 2016
Alfred, New York.
fortune pickaxe. normally id say armor but because you get the soldiers set in the first nether island you wont need to enchant another set until the blast prot 2 quest on the hills island.

CJ FIRE YT

Feb 26, 2021
Yes as matcha already mentioned I would also go for efficiency first.
But also have a wooden pickaxe/axe with as high of fortune you can possibly get. This will increase your farming yield if you break carrots, potatoes etc.
And as Matcha again already mentioned. For melons first get silk touch and then efficiency!
Thanks! May I ask what the silk touch does for the melons?

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks! May I ask what the silk touch does for the melons?
when not breaking it with silk touch you only get around 4 slices, however when you use silk touch this becomes 9 slices (1 melon block) getting double the money.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom