Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FoxFil_

Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2021
Moscow, Russia
foxfil.xyz
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t play on Bedrock but I don’t think that there is an iron golem spawner because it doesn’t even exist in Minecraft :) You only can summon a golem yourself in Minecraft.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
There are no spawners for iron golems and I don't think it's a good idea to implement it since there are already iron generators which has the same utility.

Reactions: Lyriie and FoxFil_

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
There are no spawners for iron golems and I don't think it's a good idea to implement it since there are already iron generators which has the same utility.
To add on, the iron golem is a boss, so a spawner that produces an infinite amount of bosses probably isn't such a good idea!

frederick56

Jun 27, 2022
To add on to this, the iron golem is a boss that you fight at the end of island 6. So when you think about it that way, a spawner that produces an infinite amount of bosses probably isn't such a good idea xD
To add on, the iron golem is a boss, so a spawner that produces an infinite amount of bosses probably isn't such a good idea!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom