Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FoxFil_

Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2021
Moscow, Russia
foxfil.xyz
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t play on Bedrock but I don’t think that there is an iron golem spawner because it doesn’t even exist in Minecraft :) You only can summon a golem yourself in Minecraft.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
There are no spawners for iron golems and I don't think it's a good idea to implement it since there are already iron generators which has the same utility.

Reactions: Lyriie and FoxFil_

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
There are no spawners for iron golems and I don't think it's a good idea to implement it since there are already iron generators which has the same utility.
To add on, the iron golem is a boss, so a spawner that produces an infinite amount of bosses probably isn't such a good idea!

frederick56

Jun 27, 2022
To add on to this, the iron golem is a boss that you fight at the end of island 6. So when you think about it that way, a spawner that produces an infinite amount of bosses probably isn't such a good idea xD
To add on, the iron golem is a boss, so a spawner that produces an infinite amount of bosses probably isn't such a good idea!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom